• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

iOqdKdiouuj3k.png

jbbwctY0R2Q1W1.png

ibcHSDzQ84htH3.png

ixBvfQy6IsJdt.png

i6CoATAnPFxLQ.png

ibc3FSOP2TIlBD.png

iQ5g2c5TJjBYi.png

iArPL51mrVfYm.png

iPrRFTBYauIBZ.png

ib2zPxDJcAx9VI.png

ijkk6m2hinpfa.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8|

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Thread nine bitches!

Despite the new thread smell, I'm heading off to bed now. See you in the morning.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah, Summer Wars is great & it was awesome re-watching it again with you guys. Glad to see so many people enjoyed it.

yami4ct

Might as well throw the reply I was writing for the other thread in here.

So is Wolf Children any good?

Wolf Children was one of the most touching, beautiful films about an unconventional family I've seen in quite sometime. The issues I have with it are very, very minor. It's really a tossup for me whether it or Girl Who Leapt Through Time is my favorite Hosoda work. A must watch if you don't need your anime movies to have action in them. Some may not like it for that reason.

yami4ct

Oh shit same dude who made Wolf Children made Summer Wars. Ok, I gotta see his other movies now.

His other original film is The Girl Who Leapt through Time and is another much watch film. If you liked Summer Wars and Wolf Children, you'll love that one as well. His other films are based on other properties, Digimon and One Piece, but are still really great watches for different reasons.

Levyne

Banned
top ten bitches.

Bass has nearly 3x as many posts as me and he and schadenfreude have 500+ more than third place.

Jintor

i've had the Girl Who Lept Through Time blu-ray on my shelf for like a year and still haven't watched it, lol

Busaiku

Wolf Children was one of the most touching, beautiful films about an unconventional family I've seen in quite sometime. The issues I have with it are very, very minor. It's really a tossup for me whether it or Girl Who Leapt Through Time is my favorite Hosoda work. A must watch if you don't need your anime movies to have action in them. Some may not like it for that reason.

The kids suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom