• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian - Hollywood |OT| Rise to A-list Celebrity!!! [Port Beg=Ban]

supergiz

Kim-Kardashian-Teases-New-Video-Game-Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood.jpg

Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own aspiring celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!

⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!

⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!

⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – what you do is up to you!

⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!

⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!

⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using Facebook – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!

High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!

❤ ❤ ❤

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim&hl=en

Apple iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/kim-kardashian-hollywood/id860822992?mt=8

❤ ❤ ❤

。◕‿◕。 OFFICIAL TRAILER 。◕‿◕。

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NEWS

Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU) Surging on Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game

What We Learned from a Weekend Playing the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood App

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

。◕‿◕。 SCREENSHOTS 。◕‿◕。

nN8C30PSLxE369xFZ-M9FX0hEGAGxtOV1tTOZN2ttKLpu0aqaMgroU6pTOldnVVk0VE=h900-rw

https://lh3.ggpht.com/OFnacfK0r18PEH8ugAWXzEeHGk71ajjuLj_AvoLBLV7J-qFgMsyYKv0G-Yf_TIfsb-GB=h900-rw
ycT5CvmGBAcQdobCIYh6-FS3fhPMttpjYa0mPpFYmhjntexWoIXM7chUKlplFEznHbg=h900-rw

yaZnU-iYn52bO4onKthiCqTdcgsFk6E_wL6hpgwysUvopXsXnt1T_aqkpdBomcwLOm0=h900-rw

BHL5maRSWGKggV9kd1v6j6vyAye0F84RBs1GMsfmeLVk-Fxx6F42jA3qV_7y-coj4wo5=h900-rw

JCArxcb029rHnCdvzkx4RT33ipNnwNVsnBVngPro__6I9QnnLhCUNC_3JHSIsVO1Hg=h900-rw

qIrJsIX-6zVcaOp7-0pPxmQUpnm_QGsX5yRz165pRkqIZmgR7EixnpiHQ5ObdMnzzaM=h900-rw

。◕‿◕。 There are already strategy guides out woowwwww!!! 。◕‿◕。

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

THE MEDIA LOVES IT!!!!!

“Would you play the Kim K game? Of course you would!” – MTV News

“… Check out the resemblance! Digital Kim is a spitting image of the real thing!” – E! Online

“Bible, I’ve actually never downloaded or used a single-player cell phone game before this one.” – Fashionista.com

“ If you’ve always wanted to be part of the Kardashian family, it’s your lucky day.” – Marie Claire

"You better start practicing your Vogue pout, y’all” – Glamour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God, I Spent $494.04 Playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood App

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending 2 years in development, Glu Games Inc. has come out with their new game which has become a hit! It's already been on iTunes for a week and is still ranked #5 with 5 stars out of 5!

I'm playing around with it now and love the work they put into it! My only complaint is having a limited amount of stars every day :(

If anyone else is playing this, let me know and we can rise to become top stars together!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEOGAF OFFICAL PLAYER LIST ! ! !

Supergiz

We loooooove you Kim!!!!!!! ;)

kim-kardashians-hollywood.jpg

Phreak47

I'm on level 2 and I can't get past the guy that's yelling "N-LOVER" at me. I know I need to call Kanye but my stupid kitten is trying to get out of my Fendi and now it's out of reach.

Please keep tips as spoiler-free as possible.

Vibranium

Banned
How embarrassed must the developers at Glu Games be? I mean, I guess it will rake in money by cashing in on her audience, but goddamn would it be humiliating to know you worked on a Kardashian mobile game.

Developing a Barbie or reality TV show tie-in game would be 100 times better.

I guess today is the day I admit that I've played this game. I could probably get into this too if it wasn't riddled with F2P junk.

I had heard about this game and hoped that no one on this site would create an OT for it.

Purely out of principle, we should not even be acknowledging this game. Lest even one person find out about it through us and buy it.

For what it's worth this game could not have cost much to make. So if it bombs, the developer most likely wouldn't be much worse off than they were before.

Vidpixel

I entered this thread preparing to say "wrong forum," but I now realize I have discovered something much more nightmarish than I could have ever imagined.

supergiz

I had heard about this game and hoped that no one on this site would create an OT for it.

Purely out of principle, we should not even be acknowledging this game. Lest even one person find out about it through us and buy it.

For what it's worth this game could not have cost much to make. So if it bombs, the developer most likely wouldn't be much worse off than they were before.

They have already made a huge amount of money from this game and spinoffs are already out there. There are talks that other big tweeters / celebrities will bring games like this out now and a new genre will be created.

Thursday’s Top Gainers: Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ), PAREXEL International Corporation (PRXL), Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU), Pinnacle Foods Inc (PF), Agenus Inc (AGEN)

People making this game must go home feeling dirty and also must have to pray for god to forgive their sins.

If they don't they should. :p

supergiz

About to play it :)

I just got done with my first photo shoot! I'm rocking the afro and hopefully i can get a nice purse soon ;)

I like how you have a choice when talking to people. I wonder how it affects the gameplay...

Hmm got to resist watching walkthrough

Didn't know the people you meet in game are added to your phone contacts list! Crazy!!

Top Bottom