• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian - Hollywood |OT| Rise to A-list Celebrity!!! [Port Beg=Ban]

npa189

NOOOOPE the OT. I wish my dad got OJ off, then I would be famous for no reason. Mobile gaming is a monster.

wF2L2e9.gif

OG Loc

I SEE THAT THREAD TITLE CHANGE, I SEE IT.

Anyway, I might make my girlfriend try this shit out with me. If she says no (she will or I'm leaving her) I need somebody to try this shit out with.

lenos16

Hmm is this similar to those Japanese games where you have to plan the schedule of someone to max out stats and then gain the appropriate endings? Sounds quite tempting to be honest.

500, 000+ downloads on Google Play

This is a review from ZOMBIESquad on the Apple store

"If you like Kim Kardashian then you'll enjoy this game. Its fun and has some humor too!"

WTF is going on

Is this a sign of the impending apocalypse or are we all stuck in the twilight zone

"If you like Kim Kardashian then you'll enjoy this game. Its fun and has some humor too!"

WTF is going on

Is this a sign of the impending apocalypse or are we all stuck in the twilight zone
Sadly, this will make more money than Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, DKC Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101s' worldwide sales combined!

WTF is going on

Fuck! I mean..... what the ever loving fuck!

I was going to say the only thing more embarassing than this game existing is the fact that a few people might actually buy it.

A few.

And you're telling me over 500,000 people have downloaded it? I don't care if it's free. Free is too expensive for this garbage.

onQ123

That sad moment when you come to point & laugh at someone's mistake & you realize that this wasn't a OT thread that was posted in the wrong section.

MavFan619

Banned
How's the framerate? I refuse to walk down the red carpet at anything less than 60 FPS.
Yooo this is too good I legit laughed hard. I'm happy to see this game joins the ranks of Bayonetta 2 and Bloodborne can't have that derailing happen.

Top Bottom