• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian - Hollywood |OT| Rise to A-list Celebrity!!! [Port Beg=Ban]

Yes, of course a game about a celebrity in which you can be her friend is gona be popular. Its whats most teenagers and weird adults wish was their reality.

The studio is gona get so much money with this.

Kayant

"[Port Beg=Ban] " - Am so tempted because I truly cannot imagine playing anything else atm.

"DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple! " - Lmaooo what a surprise this is a main feature /s.... I wonder if it's hinting at something ;)

I wonder how much money the mobile industry can suck out of people before they stop paying these IAP's.

OG Loc

Goddamn I done already got some broad number. And fuck this hand holding tutorial. I wanna ball the fuck out bruh

OG Loc

I just left the club and had some Dustin diamond dude hit on me. If this ain't the most Hollywood shit ever.

Kenaras

When I saw the topic title, I desperately hoped it was satire. That this game didn't actually exist.

I am saddened to learn the truth.

GHG

Gold Member
I will actually try this when I get home.

Doing activities to increase booty size sounds like a win to me.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So noooow women as lreads in gaming are bad ? GAF make up your mind.

;-)

DominoKid

How embarrassed must the developers at Glu Games be? I mean, I guess it will rake in money by cashing in on her audience, but goddamn would it be humiliating to know you worked on a Kardashian mobile game.

Developing a Barbie or reality TV show tie-in game would be 100 times better.
not a bit. the money all spends the same.

Rivitur

Banned
QTUPO4x.gif

The existence of this makes my head hurt...

Also my first GIF : D

I wouldn't mind begging to get in that port

Won't lie, came into this thread solely for the inevitable ass pictures. There were few and they were marvelous, but there could have been more.

Phlebas

Banned
Thread title is flawless.

So this is basically just a re-skin of their other game about becoming a celeb.

No variety I tell you

I would buy this game if they used the gorgeous, classic Kim Kardashian design rather than the ugly, modern version. Her classic design was so much better.

I need to know two things before downloading this game.

1. Can you torment Rob Kardashian for being fat in this game?

2. Is Khloe dating French Montana in this game and if so, can you make her date even shittier rappers like Chingy, Vanilla Ice or ICP?

Top Bottom