• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pier Solar HD announced for Vita

Aeana

10590443_762220217178991_3398962293347762583_n.jpg

It will be cross buy, as well.

Enjoy the game, because I'm sure even the Vita will get the game before people who backed the project for a physical copy.

Einhander

I'll be waiting a long time for the physical PC version. I backed it on Kickstarter for the collector's edition. I'd rather play it on a big screen, so a Vita version wouldn't interest me.

Welp, guess I'll delete the install from my PS4 and wait for the Vita release. The three hours I've put in this week were done via remote play.

Fantastic game, by the way.

aett

I hope the cross-buy works retroactively. I bought the PS4 version already, but only because there wasn't a true portable option. The game seems pretty good so far, so it'd be nice to not be limited to playing it after my wife and kid go to bed and the TV is available.

brainpann

I already have the cart from a few years ago and a Nomad but Ill be damned if the prospect of plating on my Vita in oled goodness isn't tempting. I may have to double dip on this.

R.I.P

Cool stuff!
Playing the Steam version now and it's a fun retro rpg, might double dip for that portable goodness.

flohen95

HD? On the Vita??

The Dreamcast version also carries the HD in its name if I'm not mistaken. It's really just to distinguish this remake/remaster from the Mega Drive/Genesis original.

On topic: I'll be waiting for the Dreamcast version myself since that is physical, but Vita seems like a good fit for a game like this, so I welcome the decision. Might even pick it up sometime later depending on how much I'll like the game.

Lots of games have done this E.G.: MGS HD Collection. Not technically correct but it is what it is.

I know this is a very far cry, but I really want a physical version... Child of Light got one in Europe, maybe this can by special order?

It is technically correct, actually. HD is technically any resolution above standard def (640x480), so qHD counts.

_Ryo_

Pier Solar qHD edition.

It's still a higher resolution than megadrive, and I'm sure even the Dreamcast, so it's still HD compared to what it was.

You know what would be cool? If Watermelon would have ported the Dreamcast's VMU mini game to Vita and allowed it to connect to the PS4 version of the game.

i went ahead and bought the game on ps4. may as well since there's the $15 back promo. just wish LBP3 counted? it's not on the page when i clicked the banner ;\

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How long is the game? Is the game also any good?

Reick17

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my 2 physical copies (GEN and DC). Can't believe I missed the original Kickstarter by a few days...

Either way, I'll be double-dipping on the HD version. WM's headquarters are about 30 mins from my house, I keep hoping to score a tour sometime.

Aeana

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my 2 physical copies (GEN and DC). Can't believe I missed the original Kickstarter by a few days...

Either way, I'll be double-dipping on the HD version. WM's headquarters are about 30 mins from my house, I keep hoping to score a tour sometime.

Go over there and ask them why they're ignoring questions from backers about a timeline for the physical versions.

fernoca

Interesting...and good news!
Was going to buy it yesterday while browsing the store, first time seeing the game too. But no Vita version kinda put me off it. Will get it now.

Top Bottom