• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Mario is what I'm most excited for. I'm getting Wolfenstein 2 as well, but I might wait until I finish Mario.

No interest in Assassin's Creed

Punjicide

For me, it's just going be Wolfenstein, being that it's the sequel to my game of the year in 2014.

Well, that combined with the way things have been politically in this country, it's shaping up to be a cathartic experience (I also have to add, Bethesda's marketing as been on point in that regard).

Super Mario Odyssey looks great, but I have yet to buy a Switch.

Assassin's Creed Origins looks like it should be good, but I fell off from the franchise over the last few years, and skipped Unity and Syndicate.

So yeah, getting psyched (sorry) for Wolfenstein... and Stranger Things.

I've been saving for two months, but all three for me! Most excited for Wolfenstein though. Not to mention Evil Within 2 is in my personal top 5 of all time. It's an amazing month.

Hell, it's an amazing year.

tariniel

Destiny 2 PC that releases the 24th. I still am planning to keep playing MvC:I, Tekken 7, Cuphead, PUBG.

If I had a Switch already I'd definitely buy Mario, but don't want one badly enough to go buy it now. Waiting for hardware revisions/price drops.

Griss

Odyssey only. Haven't been so excited for a game since BotW. Wish I hand't seen as much as I have, but my blackout has been reasonably successful.

AC Origins maybe if the reviews are really good. Love the setting.

Wolfenstein II no because I don't like the way it's oppressing Nazis in the marketing.
I'm still working through the first one, lol

AC games are meh, and I'll pick up Wolfenstein sometime later. Probably when it launches on Switch, as any game that isn't portable might get played ~30 mins max a week.

Those two are just releases though. A new 3D Mario is an event. Shame I'll only have played FEW for a week before shelving it for a month. :p

adj_noun

I'll be done with South Park by then, so nothing unless I'm doing a replay.

I keep meaning to get back into Quantum Break. I dunno. I'm basically marking time until Battlefront 2.

I have the Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle coming and I have the Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe pre-ordered. Can't fucking wait for both :).

Kovacs

I'm getting Mario day 1 and will play it immediately (assuming I've finished South Park by then).

I feel burned after the last 2 Assassin's Creed games dropped so quickly in price after paying full price at release. So, whilst I'm looking forward to it, I'll wait and see if history repeats itself and get it after a drop.

Wolfenstein is a strange one. I bought the first one on PS4 more out of curiosity than anything else. I'm not really a straight FPS player but the characters grabbed me when I watched the Giant Bomb quick look. I'd like to see the continuation of the story so suspect I will pick it up at some point, but I'm tempted to get it on Switch as I'd like to support the Bethesda for releasing an ambitious 3rd party game for the system in the hope that other publishers will also take that risk (or develop something bespoke for it like Ubisoft and MvR).

Muffdraul

I'll be getting both Odyssey and Origins that day. I decided to play Origins first. I'm sure Odyssey is going to be an amazing game that I'll have tons of fun playing, but the New Donk City stuff and realistic environment designs in general are a real turn off for me. Whereas so far nothing I've seen of Origins has turned me off.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'll definitely give Odyssey priority over Wolf II, but both are must plays for me. Don't care about AC.

Then there's also Stranger Things s2 ánd I have to work that saturday. Thank god november is kinda empty release-wise so I can catch up to all this.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I really really wanna get Super Mario Odyssey. But, I may hold off for a bit until I get further in/beat Breath of the Wild.

DZ_b_EZ

STILL playing Yakuza Zero ever since launch.
STILL playing ME:A since July.

I'm definitely staying away from Assassins Creed though. Done with that series. I have to beat A New Order before I buy A New Colossus.

I’m off work so

12 hours of mario
12 hours of punching nazi shitheads

Gonna be a sweet day as long as I can get ahold of some green energy

N30RYU

What are we talking about?

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cn1QbdH.jpg[/IMG]
same here... had to open the image in a new tab...

Assassin's Creed lost me in the Revolution game... Wolfenstein I'm not obterested in...

just Mario 4 me

Top Bottom