• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Drewfonse

Are the people who are waiting for the Switch version of Wolfenstein 2 waiting because they have no other way to play it, or because they want a mobile version?

Simo

Assassin's Creed Origins and Wolfenstein II. Awesome day given those 2 and Stranger Things season 2 goes live. I have a Switch but zero hype for Mario so it's an easy pass.

Persona7

Banned
Clearing my backlog until the next b2g1 sale. Don't really care about Mario so it's not a must have day one title for me.

Are the people who are waiting for the Switch version of Wolfenstein 2 waiting because they have no other way to play it, or because they want a mobile version?
The latter. My PS4 works fine, but having a portable option is always the more attractive option. Like, I bought Ys: Origin a while back, which is a PS4/Vita crossbuy title, but I haven't even bothered to download the PS4 version yet.

guyssorry

Only Odyssey day 1, since I hate Assassin's Creed.

I played Wolfenstein on PS4 and really liked it, so I will probably get it later on (next year, probably)

EhoaVash

Mario day 1, also stranger things season 2 binge ziiinggg

Would get ass Creed but idk still feeling a little burnt on that series lol

Maybe wait doe price cut which happen to ubi games a lot quick

Never played a Wolfenstein game. Not too interested

Hexer06

I'll be getting the double O's as well. Way more hyped for Origins than Odyssey but they should both be good games. This month has been packed already and next month is gonna be another good month. :D (cuz the Xbox One X comes out)

Mario.

Still got the Wolfenstein Old Blood DLC to finish, and I've still got the last two Assassin's Creeds to play.
Definitely looking forward to both of them quite a bit, however.

Andrew J.

Well, first I have to come home from work.

Then I'll do laundry because Friday is laundry night.

Then I'll need to make dinner and eat.

Then I'll feel obligated to watch at least one episode of the new Stranger Things season.

Then I'll probably take my customary evening shower to get it out of the way.

AC and Wolfenstein won't be super strong options because I haven't beat all the other games in the series yet.

So, if I'm lucky, I'll get to play a couple hours of Mario Odyssey before bed.

Mario and Wolfenstein. It'll be hard to choose which to play more. Goddamn.

Mario is gonna be the best 3D platformer ever, and I love 3D Mario games.
Wolfenstein is gonna be the best id shooter ever, and DOOM endures to this day as my GoTG.

ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE

I'll be getting all three in due course but For me Odysseybwill be Day 1, origins will likely be what I play after I'm done with CoD and BFII, most likely in Jan. And then Wolf II after its had some massive price drops

Lijik

Mario and Wolfenstein for sure. Id like to play Origins so i might pick it up too but ive got so many games right now i might just wait for a sale

Just Super Mario Odyssey for me. A 3D Mario game is an event for me.

We get them once a generation (usually) and if I was being harsh and excluding 3D World from the conversation, it's been seven years since we got one.

feel

Mario for sure. <3

Then Wolfenstein 2 some day after I finish Doom2016 which I'm slowly playing through right now when I manage to break away from csgo/overwatch/pubg.

0% interest in Assassins Creed.

Tunahead

Mario first, because it's the smallest download. Once Wolfenstein has finished downloading, I'll alternate between that and Mario.

Assassin's Creed can wait until they patch in the historical tour mode, because that's the only genuinely new and interesting thing Assassin's Creed has done since the series began.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I hope to eventually play all these three games; probably in the order listed in the OP

Mario for sure if Best Buy can get me the damn game on time.

Wolfenstein is looking like I'll be buying day one but I'm going to wait for reviews just in case.

AC I'm definitely waiting for reviews but I LOVE Egypt so will probably be getting that also. Possibly day 1.

And then I'll start watching Stranger Things after playing Mario most likely.

Madness.

wig

None of those tiles. The only one I’m interested is Mario but I don’t have a Switch. I’ll probably be playing Dragon’s Dogma instead.

MTC100

Banned
Is this even a question? I'll be getting Mario Odyssey first of course.

Assassin's Creeds come and go, Wolfenstein is a bit more special but not in the same way as a sequel to a GameCube game(or probably N64 Game), which Mario Odyssey essentially is.

Since I dislike lootboxes I might get some kind of Goty edition of AC sometime later for a few bucks.

Top Bottom