• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

PrimeBeef

Wolfenstein since I've had it pre ordered for a while now. Don't have a switch yet. Origins looks nice and is on my wishlist. So if I get enough steam cards over Christmas I'll pick it up. If mot, after graduation.

kevin1025

Banned
Only Super Mario Odyssey for me!

I'm saving up for a new PC so I'm missing out on all non-Switch fall games. But I'm definitely picking up Assassin's Creed and Wolfenstein during the Steam summer sale!

I'm not sure. I can't decide between Wolfy and Mario :(
I will play Origins but probably next year or so, unless it turns out to be super awesome.

Odyssey is pre-ordered. I really want Wolfenstein but have no idea what system I want to play it on. I'll still buy it before Xmas to support it. AC: Origins will have to be really, really good to get me to buy it. I love ancient Egypt and, generally, good AC games, but they picked the most boring Egyptian Pyramid and don't seem to have a female playable character like Syndicate had (Evie4life) so I'm really ho hum about it.

pablito

Mario for me. I'll be getting Wolfenstein in the future (need to get the TNO and beat that first) and Origins in the future if it turns out good (it looks awesome).

kiguel182

I haven’t finished Zelda yet so I’m waiting until I do that to pick Odissey.

There’s also a huge amount of smaller games I want to play first.

Not sure if I’ll get Wolfestein down the line, I still need to play the first one.

Definetly no interest in Assassins Creed.

Mario Odyssey here. I’m waiting to see how Wolfenstein compares on the Pro vs One X before I pull the trigger. I already own a Pro, so this will be my swing vote on whether or not I drop the coin on an X. I have loved the new Wolfenstein games, so it pains me to wait, but it also gives me some time to roll through Mario.

Azriell

Mario for me. I'm very excited for Wolfenstein 2 and will get it in the future, but Mario Odyssey is on a tier of its own. I couldn't possibly care less about AC.

The 26th is a public holiday here so I took the 27th off and will be enjoying a 4 day weekend with Mario, Wolfenstein, Stranger Things s2 and Thor 3 the dark world (which arrives on the 26th in Aus).

Boke1879

Gonna be getting Mario and Wolf 2. I want to get AC: Origins, but i'll already have so much to play I'll probably wait until Black Friday to pick that one up.

I'll probably play Wolf 2 first. Might not play Mario until the Wednesday of that next week as I'll have that day off and I want to play that game on my own terms with no interruptions.

Floody

Assassin's Creed is day 1.
Will 100% get Mario when I get a Switch and Wolfenstein when I have the time for it (probably next year).

MrS

Banned
Will be playing Wolfy but OP neglected the biggest thing happening on that day, which also happens to have the best logo:

stranger-things-logo-design-01.gif

Haines

Banned
Odysee. Even scored it for a cool 50 canadian making launch day feel great!

Wolf will wait for a sale. Too many games to play and i could even just go through the og once again while waiting and its dlc

Zetta

Mario Odyssey for me then Wolfenstein in November. I'm planning on giving Mario my full attention unless you can play as Luigi then he gets my full attention.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wolfenstein!

Someday I hope to have the time to justify buying a Switch, at which point I'm sure I'll grab Mario.

None of those three. At least not on release.

Actually I may end up playing Mario, but I'm not getting a Switch yet as I need to save up some $$ for upcoming events like PSX (as well as making sure my car is 100% for the trip).

Will likely see what my buddy is up to (the same one who invited me to Switch pre-launch event).

Mario Odyssey, then Wolfenstein on like a few weeks after or so.

Might check out the new AC game if it's good but i haven't liked the series really after III bummed me out. Unity and Syndicate bored me to tears tbh.

Top Bottom