• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Voidwolf

Just Mario. Whenever Amazon decides to deliver my bundle. I'll get Wolfenstein later on, I still need to finish the first one and then the DLC. I gave up on AssCreed a loooong time ago.

Assassin's Creed. I'm not interested in Wolfenstein and I don't have a switch, plus am really really excited for Origins, I don't think I would play Mario that day even if I had a Switch.

Tarrin

Mario Odyessey and Wolfenstein.

I'm getting Origins, but only because I have it preordered on Amazon for 40 bucks due to E3 promotions.

Spizz

Banned
Super Mario Odyssey for sure, will mostly likely get Wolfenstein later when it's on sale and depending on if it has good One X support. Not too sure about AC maybe one day down the line.

Of those, Wolfenstein is probably the one I've got my eye on most, but I'll wait for a price drop. AAA games launch at $80 in Canada, so it'd have to be GOTY and come with a free handy for me to bite at launch price.

Hyped for Stranger Things 2 though!

Varg

Banned
Ass creed for sure can’t wait . Don’t have a switch so I’ll enjoy streams of Mario. Was going to get Wolfe stein but their propaganda ads To get a rule out of ppl I won’t support .

Ass creed for sure can’t wait . Don’t have a switch so I’ll enjoy streams of Mario. Was going to get Wolfe stein but their propaganda ads To get a rule out of ppl I won’t support .

I'd be interested in hearing further thoughts from you on this.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
Super Mario Odyssey.

And Weezer's new album.

Stranger Things season 2 along with it.

AC Origins. Can afford others but dont want them (mario games I find boring as I find all platforming games just a personal preference, and wolfenstein looks llke its a straight shooter which doesnt interest me as much as games with RPG mechanics)

Mario and AC:Origins. I’m gonna start Mario while I wait for AC to install. I’m ready for no sleep!
Wolfenstein seems really interesting. I’m going to pick up the first one and try it out.

Sadist

Mario.

Will be a great weekend. Thor Ragnarok opens next week in theaters and Stranger Things 2 will be available.

Next weekend will be known as my Geekend. A fantastic Geekend if I might add.

None of them. I mean, even if I was into any of those games, which I'm not, I'm moving half way across the country that day so won't have much time for gaming :[

Mask

It's gonna be a hard choice between stomping goombas and stomping on nazi necks.

I'll start Wolf 2 at midnight, play that until Mario downloads, then play Mario a little and get straight back to blasting more nazis and klansmen into Kingdom come.

Wolfenstein II The New Colossus! Killing Nazis all day!

I'll probably get ACO a week or two later if it's good and doesn't run like crap on standard PS4s.

Wamb0wneD

I would never be able to enjoy a stream of a Mario game that I never played, simply because I never pushed those buttons to do those jumps myself.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Since I'm getting all 3 I'll have to decide what to play first. I'll probably play an hour of each game and then decide what to focus on from there.

jrcbandit

Mario and killing Nazis. I want to buy Origins on Black Friday but do they even discount digital versions? Ubisoft stopped making PC physical versions so no discounts other then mediocre 15% off from GMG or cdkeys.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
None. (Will wait for a sale on Wolf 2 and AC)

Though debating buying a Switch for Mario. I have too many games as is, but I'm feeling weak the closer to release it gets.

Top Bottom