• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 high-res PC screenshots! (READ RULES)

Salacious Crumb said:
One last little hurrah before this thread is locked

nfs112011-01-0219-06-19r6v.png

Sexy.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
DonasaurusRex said:
all i want is a 3rd person option.

It would be great if development time allowed to keep the polished first-person mode and add a polished third person (with a good camera). Though I do feel Mirror's Edge identity is a bit connected to the first person parkour. I'm not against a third person done right option though.

Thunderbear said:
It would be great if development time allowed to keep the polished first-person mode and add a polished third person (with a good camera). Though I do feel Mirror's Edge identity is a bit connected to the first person parkour. I'm not against a third person done right option though.

I guess it will just kill the concept.

Having it has an option though will help the game sell better, I think.

Rorschach

Smash88 said:
Wait why is this thread being closed?
*Checks watch*

It's 2011? Also, threads get closed after a certain number of posts anyway for database reasons anyway. Although, I think this one is well below that number...

Stallion Free said:
Well I was going to lay down some slightly stricter rules, ones that don't tolerate some of the bullshit in this thread.
Add abload to the image hosts section and you should be all good.

Remember that we have an Artshot thread for a reason, this isn't the "Bullshot PC Screenshots Required" Thread. :D

Top Bottom