• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Darkman M said:
Cmon man Dallas was in the finals not to many years ago, and they make the playoffs almost every year.

Who cares about making the Finals when your chance at a title is stolen by a crooked league and incompetent sidekicks?

You either win a title or you're a loser.

I really hope Z-bo and Tony have the four best games of their career to upset LA because I don't think anyone else has a shot with those matchups. Maybe OKC, but I dislike Durant in important situations and James Harden makes me think about how much of a choker he was in college so him against Kobe is terrifying and their coach will probably go full retard throughout the series and play Thabo 40 minutes a game despite Thabo sucking at basketball. Memphis actually has bad matchups for LA even though Gay being out is a massive blow. Would have loved to see what they could have done with Gay.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I really hope Z-bo and Tony have the four best games of their career to upset LA because I don't think anyone else has a shot with those matchups. Maybe OKC, but I dislike Durant in important situations and James Harden makes me think about how much of a choker he was in college so him against Kobe is terrifying and their coach will probably go full retard throughout the series and play Thabo 40 minutes a game despite Thabo sucking at basketball. Memphis actually has bad matchups for LA even though Gay being out is a massive blow. Would have loved to see what they could have done with Gay.

lol keep dreaming, princess.

dream

I bet Barnes is waiting for JET in the parking lot right now. Fucking psycho.

Damn, Cheryl's looking nice tonight.

Omiee

BruceLeeRoy said:
I love LA but that is definitely not typical. Those suckers check out if there is a 4 point lead.

its something i noticed this season, also with loses they are in the stands untill the end.
anyhow good good good game tonight. keeping them under 90 and a 28 point lead or something

It's going to be sad seeing the Mavs lose to the Blazers in the first-round. While it will be awesome for the Blazers team, Dirk losing again will suck especially when Cuban responds by signing Chandler to a max deal and then trading for Iso Joe. Great player in an unlucky situation.

No starter scored 10+ for Mavs besides Dirk who had 27. ouch.

Mavs scored 12 in the 4th.

Ron Artest: 13 points (5/10 and 2/4 3), 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, 0 turnovers, +30.

Cuban eatin' dat crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom