• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

that swagger, that defence and offense, LA is ready for the playoffs.

btw again dirk deserves so much more, i feel so bad for him and nash. its like those guys are cursed because of that hairstyle they used to have when playing together.

Branduil said:
I hope the NBA gets locked out for multiple years. This league needs to be destroyed.

53-303Clippers_Lakers_Basketball.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.70.jpg

Omiee

woodchuck said:
Dirk deserves the MVP since he has to put up with all this shit around him

this, i like the guy he is all bussines and brings his a game every night even though he is playing with shit for a shitty guy.

Branduil

The new CBA needs to have a rule where every team that has never won a championship is allowed to take a player from a team that's won one. Fair is fair.

Omiee said:
that swagger, that defence and offense, LA is ready for the playoffs.

btw again dirk deserves so much more, i feel so bad for him and nash. its like those guys are cursed because of that hairstyle they used to have when playing together.

Yup. Exciting times my friends exciting times.

I'm a bit surprised Pau hasn't come in. I didn't think phil would play Drew this many minutes. But he's giving him confidence while resting Pau for tomorrow night. Drew getting better conditioning could be good, too.

Branduil said:
The new CBA needs to have a rule where every team that has never won a championship is allowed to take a player from a team that's won one. Fair is fair.

the new CBA should also have a rule against signing shitty 7 footers to $50 million contracts.

Darkman M

Branduil said:
Cmon man Dallas was in the finals not to many years ago, and they make the playoffs almost every year.

Branduil said:

Oh man Branduil I haven't seen you this salty in a while. It doesn't help that it looks like your new avatar is performing sepuku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom