• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Sunday August 24 @ 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

COeB5LE.gif

I can't, this is so bad.

It reminds me of this:
axEVR2.gif

lol

Actually not bad. Plus we all know she's not the best singer, but she's a great writer and co-producer and she's exceptionally talented nonetheless so who gives a shit.

If you wanna see terrible mic feeds then look up Britney's performances. She actually is terrible.
Yeah, I was expecting something awful. The parts she does sing sound like a reasonable facsimile of the (admittedly unimpressive) studio cut.

Britney's whose live vocals, on the other hand, just abort the originals beyond recognition.

That sounds almost like mic feed. Is it?

Yep, direct mic feed.

Taylor Swift's backing track, you da real MVP.

It's like a completely different song.

Actually not bad. Plus we all know she's not the best singer, but she's a great writer and co-producer and she's exceptionally talented nonetheless so who gives a shit.

If you wanna see terrible mic feeds then look up Britney's performances. She actually is terrible.

Exceptionally talented at what? She's a singer who you've admitted isn't very good.

And yes, Britney is probably the worst in terms of famous pop singers. I can sing better than her, and that's madness.

Majmun

Damn, just watched the Beyoncé performance

iVMdi4EP5004C.gif

Why are other artists even bothering anymore. No one can touch her.

And the GAF hate towards her is always amusing. Stanning for Daft Punk and JT, but ignoring Bey's talent. Just...
iD0zcTFOg17qX.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just woke up and I'm still slain by Bey's performance
Lbr tho, the start and end of the show were great but the middles wa a bore
Sam Smith has a fantastic voice but ballads dont belong at the vmas. Taylor was shit, Maroon 5 was shit, Iggy was shit, Usher was shit. Why can't anyone perform live or just do a Britney and lip sync for your life!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom