• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Sunday August 24 @ 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Then I certainly hope people that experience anger get the necessary attention they deserve and a daily serving of Prozac. It could be unhealthy otherwise. I'm sorry you're upset m'am. I'm sure there are other people in this thread that throughout enjoyed her performance. You should probably speak with them instead of arguing with yourself aiming it at others, as you've been doing. Thank you for your time. <3

Are you wearing a fedora right now? Be honest.

Touchdown

Banned
Sis, now you know this ain't got shit to do with perms or weaves or anything like that.

I love a cute little natural fro, especially on babies.

But Blu's hair is uncombed and unkempt, sometimes it looks just straight up dirty.

And everytime this comes up people rush to say "Oh! So you saying she should get a perm!?" when it's obvious nobody's saying that.

I think her hair looks cute!!!!
<3

jNYUSWbNPxBb1.jpg

royalan

Her hair is kinky curly. Not uncombed and unkempt. Her mama choice to make her live a normal natural life. As we can see from her dry ass weave, she would rather not use products to further rejuvenate her hair, (Maybe some olive oil spray to keep it shiny), but to maintain it.

I ain't mad at her to keeping her child hair modest and humble. Let her have a childhood. She'll learn soon enough why her hair was like that when she sees her mama shit in 20 years.

Sis, you know I love you but look at that child's hair.

It's stretched. But the curls have lost most of their definition so you can tell that it's old stretched hair.

Meaning that I bet you any kind of money that baby's hair ain't been washed or even felt the gentle cleansing touch of a drop of water in over a week. Maybe even TWO.

I'm not? I thought you sounded mad m'am.

I'm actually... laughing :). I like people who take one artist too seriously. Not that this statement is worth anything, but I couldn't be mad even if I tried. I've got too many people in my circles that work with her. I can have an opinion about her thinking she's not talented and egocentric though, especially because of what I know. But hey, I'm just a bro on the internets and I'm angry grr.

enhanced-buzz-14403-1360096977-0.jpg

There's so much irony in this post. Everybody got this problem with Bey as if they know her personally. What makes her different than all these other stars out there promoting themselves out for money too? Having tempers to have everything perfect, etc?

She barely does interviews, barely in the media spotlight. The media stay calling her name for conspiracies. She lives her life in absolute privacy because once before it was affecting her family. Now she steps out the limelight, let all these small time indie girls get play, comes back once a season to drop an album, sit on her fortunes and cause havoc again when the next president gets elected and we are still talking about how self centered she is?

Beyonce just got a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in 2012. She just joined social media.....But yet she's egotistical, self centered, etc etc etc.... I mean really now?

Passive aggression is a form of anger. It's for people too scared of confrontation and deflection is used much.

Oh sir no. I like your post all the time, but coming for Bey is a whole other sport.

Sis, you know I love you but look at that child's hair.

It's stretched. But the curls have lost most of their definition so you can tell that it's old stretched hair.

Meaning that I bet you any kind of money that baby's hair ain't been washed or even felt the gentle cleansing touch of a drop of water in over a week. Maybe even TWO.

New growth, you know what it looks like when it's coming through.

She got money, but not money to have her child walking out there looking like a model when she can be at home and only make a peak appearance going on a jet or something. I actually really bet a lot of people expected Blue Ivy to be stunting and modeling at 6 months like North West have but obviously they thought wrong. I think that she gets her monthly touch ups but unfortunately, we catch her on the off days. It seems the apple does not fall far from the tree.

DDDJDAN

There's so much irony in this post. Everybody got this problem with Bey as if they know her personally. What makes her different than all these other stars out there promoting themselves out for money too? Having tempers to have everything perfect, etc?

She barely does interviews, barely in the media spotlight. The media stay calling her name for conspiracies. She lives her life in absolute privacy because once before it was affecting her family. Now she steps out the limelight, let all these small time indie girls get play, comes back once a season to drop an album, sit on her fortunes and cause havoc again when the next president gets elected and we are still talking about how self centered she is?

Beyonce just got a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in 2012. She just joined social media.....But yet she's egotistical, self centered, etc etc etc.... I mean really now?

Oh sir no. I like your post all the time, but coming for Bey is a whole other sport.

One thing I am going to say. Don't let people piss you off because you like something or part of something that they don't like. It's not worth it.

Good luck on her next performance. Her concerts are fantastic. They're full tracks.

I appreciate those who don't live in the limelight. Kudos to her. I know why. I feel bad.

Can we agree that one of the best songs she ever helped out in was Sunshine? Will that make us friends? I really freaking like that song.

Road

This is the best performance by Taylor Swift on TV I've seen.

It may or may not be related to not being able to hear her voice in this type of music.

Why would Gaga be at an award show for relevant artists? The Fame came out in 2008 people.

I wasn't saying you were passive aggressive. I was trying to insinuate he was given his posts.

Then I certainly hope people that experience anger get the necessary attention they deserve and a daily serving of Prozac. It could be unhealthy otherwise. I'm sorry you're upset m'am. I'm sure there are other people in this thread that throughout enjoyed her performance. You should probably speak with them instead of arguing with yourself aiming it at others, as you've been doing. Thank you for your time. <3

Again, passive aggression is a form of anger. You might want to pop a few of those.

royalan

Anyway, what a terrible awards show. The VMAs get worse every year.

Also, they need to fire who ever is in charge of choosing which celebrities to flash the camera over to. The show didn't need any help to be boring, but the camera panning to HORDES of bored-out-of-their-minds celebrities really helped to drive the point home.

... What? He wasn't even responding to you.

Oh...I thought he was saying I was being passive aggressive. Ops...Let me simmer my post. Sorry Angelus!

One thing I am going to say. Don't let people piss you off because you like something or part of something that they don't like. It's not worth it.

Good luck on her next performance. Her concerts are fantastic. They're full tracks.

I appreciate those who don't live in the limelight. Kudos to her. I know why. I feel bad.

Can we agree that one of the best songs she ever helped out in was Sunshine? Will that make us friends? I really freaking like that song.

Guy, I'm not mad. Like I don't even have an (!) in any of my post. I'm just saying, you saying stuff that sound real familiar when it comes to Bey, and I have no idea where it comes from.

Touchdown

Banned

Also, they need to fire who ever is in charge of choosing which celebrities to flash the camera over to. The show didn't need any help to be boring, but the camera panning to HORDES of bored-out-of-their-minds celebrities really helped to drive the point home.

Yeah everyone looked like they were forced to be there when they panned the audience on more than one occasion. lol

Trigger

I did get the feeling that most of the people in attendance were just waiting for the after parties to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom