• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Sunday August 24 @ 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
lol the flaccid dicks coming for Beyoncé because she wasn't born with a penis or white. At least have the decency to not secrete those revolting opinions using trash like Justink whom quite literally had an abhorrent performance last year that the world chose to forget and will remain forgotten.

Popnbake

untitled-6w4s4m.gif

Lorde has that strange boppin' movement even when laughing? loool

and Taylor

stahp pls. ;__;

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Someone post a pic of Riff Raff sitting while the homeless kid was talking.

I mean, I wasn't going to say it, buuuuutttt...

Hey, someone had to say it!

Though I will say, many posters here might be more remedial than I ever thought. Especially if they are equating me saying shape Blue's fro to asking for relaxers, perms and brazilian blowouts.

If ya'll gonna come at me with such nonsense I will embarrass you thoroughly. Floyd Mayweather will be teaching you cats reading comprehension when it's all said and done.

MIMIC

Banned
They maybe should have saved some of the first performances for later. The show kinda peaked way too early\

edit: OK, I'm not watching this whole damn thing again, lol

lol the flaccid dicks coming for Beyoncé because she wasn't born with a penis or white. At least have the decency to not secrete those revolting opinions using trash like Justink whom quite literally had an abhorrent performance last year that the world chose to forget and will remain forgotten.

Please drag.

Coming for Beyonce age, but fapping to Ariana though?

DDDJDAN

Hmm...Idk...you know

...ITS A SELF TITLED ALBUM? I wonder who it should be about? Tina?

You should relax. I realized what your name is now so you might take this a tad too seriously. Sorry if I'm offending you and that someone has a different idea than you. I appreciate your wise-assery though, it did make me giggle. Thank you.

I do think she's self indulgent, egotistical, and has lost not only heaps of fans by spirit in her music. You enjoy it? Cool. I never said anything about their family. You did.

what is she supposed to play videos of

It could have been a little more creative tbch. Imagine an entire night of people playing home videos? :)

Fey

Banned
Taylor Swift=the girl at the party that nobody admits they invited.

gross taylor is cut from the same cloth as that jennifer borence character, try hards doing their best to be that ~awkward~ ~look @ this awkward giffable moment of me~ ~im so real~ person

You should relax. I realized what your name is now so you might take this a tad too seriously. Sorry if I'm offending you and that someone has a different idea than you. I appreciate your wise-assery though, it did make me giggle. Thank you.

I do think she's self indulgent, egotistical, and has lost not only heaps of fans by spirit in her music. You enjoy it? Cool. I never said anything about their family. You did.

It could have been a little more creative tbch. Imagine an entire night of people playing home videos? :)

U sound mad.

royalan

So we are actively endorsing perms for babies because Blue Ivy hari can't be all Naturale? Really ya'll.

Sis, now you know this ain't got shit to do with perms or weaves or anything like that.

I love a cute little natural fro, especially on babies.

But Blu's hair is uncombed and unkempt, sometimes it looks just straight up dirty.

And everytime this comes up people rush to say "Oh! So you saying she should get a perm!?" when it's obvious nobody's saying that.

Sis, now you know this ain't got shit to do with perms or weaves or anything like that.

But Blu's hair is uncombed and unkempt, sometimes it looks just straight up dirty.

And everytime this comes up people rush to say "Oh! So you saying she should get a perm!?" when it's obvious nobody's saying that.

Thank you for being the voice of reason in the sea of "didn't comprehend shit".

Like how cats even got the words "perm, relaxer or Brazilian blowout" out of "comb her hair" and "shape her fro" is just…scust.

DDDJDAN

U sound mad.

I'm not? I thought you sounded mad m'am.

I'm actually... laughing :). I like people who take one artist too seriously. Not that this statement is worth anything, but I couldn't be mad even if I tried. I've got too many people in my circles that work with her. I can have an opinion about her thinking she's not talented and egocentric though, especially because of what I know. But hey, I'm just a bro on the internets and I'm angry grr.

enhanced-buzz-14403-1360096977-0.jpg

I'm actually... laughing :). I like people who take one artist too seriously. Not that this statement is worth anything, but I couldn't be mad even if I tried. I've got too many people in my circles that work with her. I can have an opinion about her thinking she's not talented and egocentric though, especially because of what I know. But hey, I'm just a bro on the internets and I'm angry grr.

enhanced-buzz-14403-1360096977-0.jpg

Passive aggression is a form of anger. It's for people too scared of confrontation and deflection is used much.

Her hair is kinky curly. Not uncombed and unkempt. Her mama choice to make her live a normal natural life. As we can see from her dry ass weave, she would rather not use products to further rejuvenate her hair, (Maybe some olive oil spray to keep it shiny), but to maintain it.

I ain't mad at her to keeping her child hair modest and humble. Let her have a childhood. She'll learn soon enough why her hair was like that when she sees her mama shit in 20 years.

Remark

Banned
um so the show was legit trash.

beyonce's performance wasn't even that good.

jay pharaoh was fucking cringe the whole time.

my night just got ruined.

I'm actually...laughing :).

DDDJDAN

Passive aggression is a form of anger.

Then I certainly hope people that experience anger get the necessary attention they deserve and a daily serving of Prozac. It could be unhealthy otherwise. I'm sorry you're upset m'am. I'm sure there are other people in this thread that throughout enjoyed her performance. You should probably speak with them instead of arguing with yourself aiming it at others, as you've been doing. Thank you for your time. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom