• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Sunday August 24 @ 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6w4s4m.gif
untitled-7r9sfz.gif

DDDJDAN

I know right? How DARE she proves her marriage is fine on public television when all these crazy ass rumors and conspiracy theories about their marriage is setting the media on fire.

You missed previous posts. I felt the entire sample playlist was nothing more than self indulgent, from playing videos of her family in the background, to sleeping on stage for "entertainment." So yea. Right!

I know it's hard to gauge the future, but can you really say that in 10-15 years from now?

Not after this sorry Medley of a performance, just occurred to me how much of an "event" she is.
Yes. She's never had the cultural clout of MJ. She has the internet and twitter. That's a lot different than MJ who changed music as we know it.

You missed previous posts. I felt the entire sample playlist was nothing more than self indulgent, from playing videos of her family in the background, to sleeping on stage for "entertainment." So yea. Right!

Hmm...Idk...you know

...ITS A SELF TITLED ALBUM? I wonder who it should be about? Tina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom