• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

Lowry would be an improvement with Heat's current roster.

A Miami Heat without Chris Bosh, but with a Kyle Lowry is an inferior roster to this past seasons....

Pimpwerx

Stop quoting any ESPN analysts. They are all terrible TMZ wannabes.

"LOL LEBRONS WIFE POSTED ABOUT AKRON ON INSTAGRAM< LEBRON BACK TO CLE!"

Quote Woj, or don't quote any. Just put rumor
I think Butcher is Turner now. He's still a dumbass though.

Can someone please strap a muzzle on Simmons? Tonight is about new players, not conspiracies. PEACE.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I still think Lebron leaves if he can team up with Melo somewhere else. Bank on it Heat fans.

Wade is so washed. It's Lebron, Bosh and a bunch of taxi cab drivers. Houston could sign Melo outright and still be under the apron for miami to sign and trade lebron for harden. Just need to get rid of Lin's contract.

I'd love to see it happen just to get lebron out of the EC.

shira

Are we really quoting Ric Butcher? That dude has no credibility, and that trade sounds stupid given we just drafted a PG. Bosh is far more important to what we do then Lowry. He's a hell of a lot harder to replace. PEACE

The only way I see this happening if there is another trade lined up

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That is such a great and typical Spurs pick

I feel like people would have said that about literally anybody they would have taken.

He's a mediocre defender and hes slow as shit. Calling him the next Boris Diaw is basically saying hes going to be a disappointment for most of his career (also a ridiculous comparison because Diaw is an actual athlete).

PBY

Banned
Sounds just like a certain other team's efforts to keep him, right up to the overpaid, deteriorating 2 guards and the 4s constantly camped out by the 3-point line

The 4s on the 3 point line is...

man, basketball has changed. There's a reason for doing this based on analytics that goes beyond "soft." Its the scheme, not bosh.

See the rest of the league.

Bowser

David Aldridge &#8207;@daldridgetnt 53s
And now begins the Sam Hinkie Invitational Second Round.

dave-chappelle-29.gif

Pimpwerx

Sounds just like a certain other team's efforts to keep him, right up to the overpaid, deteriorating 2 guards and the starting 4s constantly camped out by the 3-point line.
Gilbert avatar says you're used to picking wrong. You're gonna be wrong here too, I'm afraid. The winning tradition continues. PEACE.

Jonm1010

Banned
Seems like a perfect Spurs player. Good open look shooter, one of the best passers in the draft and a high BB IQ.

Thought Bogdan would of been the pick if he had fallen.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Ric Bucher &#8207;@RicBucher 1m
Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.

WHAT THE FUCK
Shit like this is why I'm filtering basketball out of my life (except tonight) until the World Cup ends. 2010 was bad enough and bspn has no shame. They haven't improved their reporting at all.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ric Bucher &#8207;@RicBucher now
Now hearing that Norris Cole would also be part of the Lowry-to-Miami deal.

lol hes doubling down on his shit. would be the most unreal scoop ever (ignoring the fact its bullshit)

zychi

Banned
Smh at commentary. Jalen needs a better sidekick

NFL Draft > NBA draft

Only because NFLN has superior commentary and stats.

ESPN NFL Draft is garbage, especially that they spoil all the picks and Berman is busy CATCHPHRASE

GRUDEN CATCHPHRASE OVERHYPING QB I LOVE DIS KID

CRIS CARTER CATCHPHRASE

"MAN CC CMONMAN!"

KEYSAHWN SAYS SOMETHING STUPID

CMONMANCMONCMANCMONMAN!

Espn in general is terrible.

Only because NFLN has superior commentary and stats.

ESPN NFL Draft is garbage, especially that they spoil all the picks and Berman is busy CATCHPHRASE

GRUDEN CATCHPHRASE OVERHYPING QB I LOVE DIS KID

CRIS CARTER CATCHPHRASE

"MAN CC CMONMAN!"

KEYSAHWN SAYS SOMETHING STUPID

CMONMANCMONCMANCMONMAN!

Espn in general is terrible.

Why NBAN doesn't have draft coverage? They'd prob can get some decent analysts to cover it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom