• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Fjordson

Klay's shooting has been so up and down this year, goddamn. Surprised he's still above 41% from 3.

Steph has been shooting better as of late, though, so that's good.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I need a David Stern appropriate OT title, since he is retiring. Don't hold back.

Nori Chan

I need a David Stern appropriate OT title, since he is retiring. Don't hold back.

Take selfies with our basketball reason!
i295OI7.jpg

Or you know we can drop brandys avi on there. That would be fucking gold

reilo

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to demote Cavs to Ukraine league

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failing to bring pro basketball to Cleveland

thekad

Banned
2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to demote Cavs to Ukraine league

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to Ohio

I like the second one. But maybe:

Stern Says Biggest Regret Was Failing To Bring Pro Ball To New York

reilo

where the FUCK is the new thread?

I'm fighting a cold, it'll be here in the morning. Fuck off with love.

I really don't wanna devote another fucking OT title to the Knicks. They hot trash and JR Smith hasn't said anything stupid lately.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failing to raise basketball interest in Miami

I really don't wanna devote another fucking OT title to the Knicks. They hot trash and JR Smith hasn't said anything stupid lately.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failing to raise basketball interest in Miami

<3

reilo

Tweak/alternate to the last one:

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed Fan Up campaign in Miami

Watching the Thunder-Nets replay on ESPN and Sefolosha has had like 6 wide open 3's in the 3rd quarter alone. When Westbrook comes back I'd rather have Lamb start than Sefolosha. Westbrook can guard most SG's and Lamb wouldn't try to pump fake every wide open shot. Plus Sefolosha would make our bench wing defense not as awful when both Jackson and Fisher are on the court.

linsivvi

It's ok, Kad's title is not JUST trolling the Knicks. Equal opportunity hate!

giri

<etiolate-gw2> YO
[20:21] <etiolate-gw2> HERE ARE YOUR STERN TRIBUTE THREAT TITLES
[20:22] <etiolate-gw2> 2014 NBA Feb |OT| Anthony Bennet finally forces Stern out of babysitting job
[20:22] <etiolate-gw2> or my personal favorite stern tribute thread title
[20:22] <etiolate-gw2> 2014 NBA Feb |OT| Nice team, Seattle!

Top Bottom