• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

h3ro

So I've been out the loop for a bit.

Anyone care explain to me how Joe Johnson made it in to the ASG over Lance or Lowry?

LuchaShaq

Banned
So I've been out the loop for a bit.

Anyone care explain to me how Joe Johnson made it in to the ASG over Lance or Lowry?

Coaches

A. Delegate so much film watching/stat tracking to assistants that all they remember about JJ is that he hit a couple of game winners.

B. All coaches hate Lowry.

C. Coaches don't appreciate Lance for
1. Being a blatant rebound theif on his own teammates
2. Throwing his gf down a flight of stairs and then stomping on her head
3. His stats simply ARE NOT good enough. 14-7-5 is nice, but it's not all star material.

Lowry/Al Jefferson/Afflalo should have made is over Kyrie/Derozan/Joe Johnson

BfX0QPYCYAAqPbW.jpg:large

Andrew Bynum signed with the Pacers :O

Nice move for them, I guess. He could give a few minutes as a backup, although with how fucking stupid he is he'll probably still find a way to screw it up even when he's on a team with one of the highest chances of winning it all.

Nice signing for the Pacers. Really all they have to do is teach Drew how to go straight up for the 15 minutes he'll get a night in the playoffs. Anything else they get is extra.

Copelands stats aren't bad in limited minutes at all. Can they not find a way to put him and Granger on the floor together?

But yea, I'm really rooting for the Pacers to chip. Such a fantastic story for a team that went with the treadmill fuck a tank method to get to a ring without needing to make a lucky free agent signing.

#Hope

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nice signing for the Pacers. Really all they have to do is teach Drew how to go straight up for the 15 minutes he'll get a night in the playoffs. Anything else they get is extra.

Copelands stats aren't bad in limited minutes at all. Can they not find a way to put him and Granger on the floor together?

But yea, I'm really rooting for the Pacers to chip. Such a fantastic story for a team that went with the treadmill fuck a tank method to get to a ring without needing to make a lucky free agent signing.

#Hope
Yeah, I'm actually happy for the organization. It was good for the league.

duke syracuse will be interesting tonight, jabari has been pretty average in conference play so we'll see if he can dominate a zone or not plus tyler ennis is good and plays like mike conley

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
We're assuming Bynum is coming off the bench for Hibbert, correct? If he can give quality minutes, he's that much better than Mahinmi.

Uh where else would he play?

And yeah it won't take much to be better than Mahinmi. Not sure what they do with Mahinmi though, that contract is pretty much untradable but never doubt Larry Bird I guess.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Peter Edmiston ‏@peteredmiston
Heard from a birdie this morning Mike Conley's ankle is indeed sprained pretty badly. No timetable but bad sprains can be ~4 wks recovery.

:*(

snack

I only see this Bynum acquisition as an upside. Say he plays horrible for them, then the front office can let him go this off season. If he performs and the Pacers win it all this year, Larry Bird will be regarded as being a whizz.

jjasper

Peter Edmiston ‏@peteredmiston
Heard from a birdie this morning Mike Conley's ankle is indeed sprained pretty badly. No timetable but bad sprains can be ~4 wks recovery.

:*(
Whelp goodbye Koufus. Guy will probably be traded by the end of the week at this point.

SamuraiX-

T-Ross's dunk is probably the most disgusting one of the season. Good lord.

dat prime t-mac ceiling

It's coming, ladies and gents! League ain't ready.

LuchaShaq

Banned
duke syracuse will be interesting tonight, jabari has been pretty average in conference play so we'll see if he can dominate a zone or not plus tyler ennis is good and plays like mike conley

Jabari has been a mess whenever anyone remotely athletic/sizable guard him.

Most overhyped prospect since highschool kids were making the jump.

T-Ross's dunk is probably the most disgusting one of the season. Good lord.

dat prime t-mac ceiling

It's coming, ladies and gents! League ain't ready.

LOL NO

I REALLY like Ross.

He does not have Tmac's handles or court vision/passing ability. He's very different.

Flash

I'll bring a fresh serving of crow for each of you when the day comes. :3

prime t-mac is definitely a stretch but the dude is gonna be a legit player in this league. And that's coming from someone who didn't think too highly of him when he was drafted.

His shot is a beaut and his D has been rock solid since becoming a starter.He has to be one of the quickest and more fluid players in the league, which only helps him getting his shot off or playing D without committing a foul.

His handles suck though, which is going to be something that prevents him from making the next step. Hopefully he continues to work on them and can get them to an above average level. He needs to continue to play smart and not let his mind drift away as I've seen him do in the past. Dudes confidence is at an all time high right now. And somehow he was snubbed from the rookie/sophmore game, smh lol

Top Bottom