• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015-2016 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| 2 can play the 1-and-done game

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Michigan is still figuring things out but there are a shitload of weapons on this team.

Can't wait for the Xavier game. Should be a great measuring stick going into Atlantis.

DominoKid

Nice commitment for UK this morning from Bam Adebayo. Always heard he was a lock for NC State until yesterday, so that was a pleasant surprise. Shaping up to be a great class if we can add one or two more.

so do we begin the countdown to Dennis Smith Jr decommitment now?
uGPeyb6.png

thefro

So IU:

- We have an incredible offense if you eliminate the dumb turnovers. Great shooting
- Bryant will be good but he's your typical freshman who's getting used to playing against college-level bigs instead of stomping high schoolers.
- Max Bielfeldt is surprisingly good at basketball.
- Defense still sucks badly. Too many guys gambling for steals/deflections and getting out of position.
- Only a legit 8 deep right now. Anunoby and Morgan need a lot of work but have potential.

Proelite

Hype for the Duke-UK game. Hope it's like a high scoring fast paced shootout instead of shameball.

I get infinitely excited about high profile matchups than the 1 / 2nd round NCAA tournament games. Those are just stressful.

Score will be 104-103 OT.

Fjordson

I'm excited, though for some reason I'm expecting a Duke win. Didn't catch any of their first few games so I'm not really sure what I'm basing it on, but I dunno. Just got that feeling.

Take a sip every time Grayson Allen is described as scrappy, high motor, sneaky athletic, or hard worker.

I'd say take a shot, but I'm not trying to get people killed playing my drinking games.

Fjordson

Forgot freaking Plumlee is still there. Hope he doesn't go off for 30 boards, kid looks like a marine compared to Skal.

Proelite

I love early season ranked matchups
No stress of tournament exit. No stress of early round upset.

Just pure basketball played by high-level teams.

1st and 2nd round of NCAA is worst part of basketball season for me.

2Y2S let Bryant and Siena gas him up.

Pass the ball young man

I'm excited, though for some reason I'm expecting a Duke win. Didn't catch any of their first few games so I'm not really sure what I'm basing it on, but I dunno. Just got that feeling.

Nah UK has this comfortably.

This Duke team isn't really all that hot imo. Especially three games into the season

Yep.

At least Grayson will have this exposure game now so he can take his head out of his ass and stop thinking about what suit he's gonna wear as a lottery pick on draft night.

Nialrot

Yep.

At least Grayson will have this exposure game now so he can take his head out of his ass and stop thinking about what suit he's gonna wear as a lottery pick on draft night.

He looks lost and the athleticism seems not on par compared to all the other guys on the court

He looks lost and the athleticism seems not on par compared to all the other guys on the court

Nah, he's plenty athletic.

He's just playing with zero basketball IQ (someone catch the irony here).

Just throwing up all kinds of terrible contested shots instead of trying to play within the offense.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Prince Joffrey played one of the worst halves I've ever seen a Duke player play. Hold up on that hype there kid.

UK can win this by 100 and it doesn't matter, not on November 17th anyway.

Fjordson

Poythess man. Dure has insane physical tools, but just can't get it all to work consistently. Misses at the rim, fumbled passes and rebounds. Frustrating.

Edit: basically what Domino said lol

Top Bottom