• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo being a douche? why I never

"Earlier Monday, yours truly detailed Ohio State freshman Jared Sullinger's claims that he was spit on during Wisconsin's court storm after the Badgers' huge win over the Buckeyes Saturday. Long story short: Sullinger says a Wisconsin fan spit on him in Saturday's postgame fracas, and based on Sullinger's track record, we tend to believe him.

Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan, on the other hand, isn't as convinced. Ryan responded to a question about the spit heard 'round the world during the Big Ten coaches' teleconference today, and it's clear Ryan took umbrage at any criticism of Wisconsin's loyal fans. From the Columbus Dispatch:

"You know what? Every area of our facility is all videotaped," Ryan said. "There is absolutely nothing that has come to my attention. All I know is, we won the game. Deal with it."

nny

As someone who has payed attention to college basketball for the first time this year, this was a fun tournament to follow. So, congrats to all teams involved. Shame UK didn't win as I was looking forward to witness the celebrations, it sure would be a sight to behold!

I'll certainly be paying attention the next time March Madness comes around. Now is time to learn a little bit more about baseball as the new MLB season is starting. The US is definitely an interesting place to be if you're a sports fan <3.

He can be salty about the blown out of bounds call. Taking shots at the other players integrity because they may be off to the NBA next year isn't much better than walking off the court a la the UK players.

He was referencing to 5th year transfers not one and dones though. He said there's not any problems with it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He was referencing to 5th year transfers not one and dones though. He said there's not any problems with it.

Duke doesn't have any 5th year transfers on its team, seems unnecessary to make such a comment unless he's talking about 1 and done players.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Meh, I'm not going to make a big deal, it doesn't do anyone any favors. Wisconsin had a great team. Had it been anyone else, I would have rooted for them to win.

He's just saying how he rolls. Keep trying to make something about it.

He specifically said 5th year seniors when he said it.

Look, you've made up your mind as to why he said it. I can't convince you otherwise. That's fine.

Wisconsin was a hell of a team, and if Dekker shot better y'all would've won. GG.

I really hope this Marquette class is as good as my cousin makes it out to be though. I ride with both Wisconsin and Marquette but I don't know what we're gonna get out of the Badgers next year.

CB95mNMWIAEbQPk.jpg

#RIPDad

;-;

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up this morning and had to check ESPN to make sure that last night wasn't a dream.

GG Wisconsin-GAF. That was a hell of a team, and I'm not sure we'd win in a 7-game series. Every Wisconsin fan I ran into at Lucas Oil (and at bars afterward) was extremely polite, even in defeat. And the city and stadium were absolutely full of them. I'm looking forward to re-watching the game but via the broadcast this time. I didn't have good looks at any of the controversial calls, and am kind of bummed that the end of the game seemed to feature so many.

Really really happy for this team, and especially for Quinn. So proud of (and honestly, still shocked about) the player he became, the sacrifices he made, and the commitment to making this team and his teammates better as a leader and mentor. 2010 still has a special place in my heart, because those guys were in my class and I got to watch them develop up close and personal over those 4 years, but the growth of our guys over the course of just this season was equally tremendous and special.

Eight is enough. Eight was enough. Go Devils!

So I just realized something. This is the first National Championship game I watched from start to finish since '92 Michigan vs. Duke. That is so long ago and I was 8 at that time

Zalasta

Wisconsin may have lost the final, but I thought being the only team to beat Kentucky this year is a pretty good achievement.

I will continue to dream the impossible, an all ACC final four, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom