• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016+ Gaming Laptop Thread: Embracing Pascal's Wafer (Please Read OP)

Lenovo Y410p.
I looked at a few comments on it online and saw that it has a less-than-stellar build quality. I'll be using it as my daily driver, so build quality is a big deal for me.

Should I just get an ultrabook and a desktop for my classes instead of just a laptop? Money is not a problem at this point. I just want to have what I need so I'm prepared for my courses.

Just wanted to post a suggestion, I've had this laptop since October, and it's REALLY great...

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-V5-573G-54208G50aii-Notebook.99264.0.html

Nice specs, cheap (I've paid €649/$879), great battery life (around 7 hours of normal use) really light and thin as an ultrabook and runs smoothly games from 2013/2014 (latest I've bought were Batman Arkham Origins, Thief, Splinter Cell Conviction and Assassin's Creed 4).

My primary goal was to have a good laptop so I could take advantage of Steam deals until Xbox One/PS4 generation really took off in terms of library of games and it has served me really well!

Specs:
Acer Aspire V5-573G
:: Processor
Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6 GHz
:: Mainboard
Intel Lynx Point-LP
:: Memory
8192 MB, DDR3 1600 MHz (dual channel), 2 slots occupied
:: Graphics adapter
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M - 4096 MB, Core: 967 MHz, Memory: 900 MHz, DDR3, 311.41, Optimus
:: Display
15.6 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, AUO12ED, IPS, glossy: no
:: Harddisk
Seagate Momentus Thin ST500LT0 12-9WS142, 500 GB 5400 rpm
:: Soundcard
Realtek ALC268 HD Audio
:: Connections
2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connections: 1x 3.5 mm stereo jack, Card Reader: SD, Sensors: Acer Converter port, Acer Converter Port (CP)
:: Networking
Realtek RTL8168/8111 Gigabit-LAN (10/100/1000MBit), Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter (b g n ), Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0 Bluetooth
:: Size
height x width x depth (in mm): 20.75 x 381.6 x 255.95
:: Weight
2.041 kg Power Supply: 0.303 kg
:: Battery
53 Wh Lithium-Polymer, 3560 mAh
:: Price
655 Euro
:: Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8 64 Bit
:: Additional features
Webcam: HD Webcam 1280 x 720 Pixel, Speakers: 4 stereo speakers, Keyboard Light: yes, Cyberlink Media Espresso, Microsoft Office (1 month trial), 24 Months Warranty

Yes. Read OP is in the title for a good reason.
I have read the OP. The reason I ask is because of the field I'm planning to go into.
From what I've been told, I should have a powerful computer for my future classes, but I'm not sure if I'll need a rather powerful laptop to work while in class, or if I should get an ultrabook+desktop.

Tizoc

A friend of mine is gonna get a new laptop soon, his main uses for it are:
Main usage
Playing League of Legends
Using a 'draw pad' as he likes to draw stuff

Price range
$500-750

He's not looking for anything too powerful but if it is compitent enough and is cheap around the $500-750 range it'd be perfect.
I did in fact ask before about it in the 2013 thread and was suggested:
Dell Inspiron 17" model 3721
http://www.dell.com/ae/p/inspiron-17-3721/pd
(Click on Specs please, would like info on the optional AMD cards and which one to use)

If there is an alternate option to Dell that'd be OK, but he did find these 2 other Dell laptops:
Dell Inspiron 3521
Dell Inspiron 5737

I've told him to make sure it uses AMD instead of IntelGraphics too.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I have read the OP. The reason I ask is because of the field I'm planning to go into.
From what I've been told, I should have a powerful computer for my future classes, but I'm not sure if I'll need a rather powerful laptop to work while in class, or if I should get an ultrabook+desktop.

Cases like yours are why I made the 'Do I Need A Gaming Laptop' section. With notebooks, we know ahead of time that the performance to price ratio is 3x lower than a desktop, in my general estimations. That's why you have to be sure that it's an absolute need. Otherwise, you might as well set the money on fire, because it's being wasted.

The question in your case seems to be what kind of work you'll actually be doing during class, as opposed to what you'll do at home. If an Ultrabook will get you by, I think the powerful desktop combo is the best route. Having the bulk of your power in a notebook which will just be used at home on the desk anyway isn't giving a good return on the investment.

I think you should do some more research on the requirements of the classes, before making a decision.

A friend of mine is gonna get a new laptop soon, his main uses for it are:
Main usage
Playing League of Legends
Using a 'draw pad' as he likes to draw stuff

Price range
$500-750

He's not looking for anything too powerful but if it is compitent enough and is cheap around the $500-750 range it'd be perfect.
I did in fact ask before about it in the 2013 thread and was suggested:
Dell Inspiron 17" model 3721
http://www.dell.com/ae/p/inspiron-17-3721/pd
(Click on Specs please, would like info on the optional AMD cards and which one to use)

If there is an alternate option to Dell that'd be OK, but he did find these 2 other Dell laptops:
Dell Inspiron 3521
Dell Inspiron 5737

I've told him to make sure it uses AMD instead of IntelGraphics too.

Both the 7670M and 8730M will run LoL, though the 8730M is the faster card.

K.Jack

http://www.very.co.uk/lenovo-y510p-...phics--metal/1346265441.prd?_requestid=500900

What do you guys think of this?

4th generation Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ processor
Windows 8.1
Memory- 12Gb
Storage- 1Tb
SSD- 8Gb
Graphics- NV GT 755M - 4GB
HD 720P camera
15.6” high-definition (1366x768) display, 16:9 widescreen
Connectors- 1xUSB2.0; 2xUSB3.0, 6-in1 card reader, (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MS, MS-Pro), Headphone, Microphone, HDMI

No. Take a look at this.

Add the i7-4700MQ, 8GB RAM, a 240GB SSD, a 750GB 7200rpm HDD, and a Blu-ray player, and the price is just £995.00 incl. VAT.

This machine nets you the much faster GTX 765M.

Beefy

No. Take a look at this.

Add the i7-4700MQ, 8GB RAM, a 240GB SSD, a 750GB 7200rpm HDD, and a Blu-ray player, and the price is just £995.00 incl. VAT.

This machine nets you the much faster GTX 765M.

Max I can go to is £1200(incl. VAT) what would you add to it?
More RAM up to 12gb or 16gb?
And up the SSD to 480gb ? Which is the best make of SSD on that list?
Or go up to the Skyfire?

Thanx for the help.

K.Jack

Max I can go to is £1200(incl. VAT) what would you add to it?
More RAM up to 12gb or 16gb?
And up the SSD to 480gb ? Which is the best make of SSD on that list?
Or go up to the Skyfire?

Thanx for the help.

Well yeah, if you must spend £1200, the Skyfire with GTX 770M is the logical decision, as I wouldn't spend that much on the weaker laptop. I also then recommend that you fit the £69 warranty upgrade into the budget.

Beefy

Well yeah, if you must spend £1200, the Skyfire with GTX 770M is the logical decision, as I wouldn't spend that much on the weaker laptop. I also then recommend that you fit the £69 warranty upgrade into the budget.

Thanx

Two final questions.
What sound card is better?

ASUS XONOR-U7 or
Creative Sound Blaster Omni

And what SSD is the best make or doesn't it matter?

ok GAF my friend needs a new laptop, here we go:

- he is from germany
- budget around 300-500€
- he needs it for text processing/ streaming videos/ occasionally playing a game (minecraft for example)
- he would like a optical drive (he has a lot of dvds)
- 13-15 inch monitor
- he would prefer win7, but it doesnt really matter if the other criteria fit

thanks in advance for any replies!

K.Jack

Thanx

Two final questions.
What sound card is better?

ASUS XONOR-U7 or
Creative Sound Blaster Omni

And what SSD is the best make or doesn't it matter?

Of those sound cards, the Omni, as the Xonar is for desktops.

The Crucial M500s and Samsung EVOs are popular SSDs right now.

ok GAF my friend needs a new laptop, here we go:

- he is from germany
- budget around 300-500€
- he needs it for text processing/ streaming videos/ occasionally playing a game (minecraft for example)
- he would like a optical drive (he has a lot of dvds)
- 13-15 inch monitor
- he would prefer win7, but it doesnt really matter if the other criteria fit

thanks in advance for any replies!

There isn't much to recommend, with that budget. Link some German sites and I'll look for something decent.

Vhalyar

In recent years I've started to find my PC tower to be a pain in the ass (and outdated), so I'm now looking at getting a laptop.

I'm not yet looking to buy, rather I'm curious about what the OP wrote: "We have Maxwell and 20nm coming this year! First up is CES in the second week of January. I'll add any major notebook related announcements to this section."

Since I'm in no hurry to switch to a laptop, is there an advantage to waiting?

Quixzlizx

In recent years I've started to find my PC tower to be a pain in the ass (and outdated), so I'm now looking at getting a laptop.

I'm not yet looking to buy, rather I'm curious about what the OP wrote: "We have Maxwell and 20nm coming this year! First up is CES in the second week of January. I'll add any major notebook related announcements to this section."

20nm-based GPUs will be better on the battery and generate less heat. If you just want to buy a giant 17.3" desktop replacement that will always be stationary and plugged in, it won't make a huge difference. The smaller and more portable you want, the more you have to gain by waiting.

K.Jack

20nm could be Q3 or Q4, maybe even Q1 of 2015.

With so little info, it's hard to say that you should absolutely wait.

wighti

I've been looking to invest in a decent laptop to play some steam games / MMO's of the last few years and I've pretty much gotten it nailed down. The only thing I've got to me wondering is the inclusion of an optical drive.

The only reason I think I'd need it would be for installing Windows on it, but I was wondering if there's anyone here who has done it just straight up without an optical drive. I've looked some stuff up but I'll admit it does seem a bit daunting. Anyone here have any experience with this and we willing to shed some light on as how you went about it.

K.Jack

I've been looking to invest in a decent laptop to play some steam games / MMO's of the last few years and I've pretty much gotten it nailed down. The only thing I've got to me wondering is the inclusion of an optical drive.

The only reason I think I'd need it would be for installing Windows on it, but I was wondering if there's anyone here who has done it just straight up without an optical drive. I've looked some stuff up but I'll admit it does seem a bit daunting. Anyone here have any experience with this and we willing to shed some light on as how you went about it.

You just need to look up how to do it with a bootable USB flash drive.

Lingitiz

I'm looking at buying a laptop to complement my gaming desktop. I'm a student currently that's on the go a lot traveling to and from home often, and while I do bring my Desktop around it's a pain in the ass. I'm looking for something that can give me a serviceable gaming experience relative to my desktop (4670k 670 GTX). I don't expect to match it but to at least get realistically close. I'd like to be able to play something like Titanfall at 1080p at least.

Maximum Budget: $1000
Minimum size:15.6
Planned Usage: school work, gaming (ex. Titanfall, Banished, Dark Souls), streaming video.

If you ''need'' a GTX780m is there any better value for money than the following:

Asus Republic of Gamers G750JH

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700HQ
GPU: GeForce GTX 780M
MoBo: Intel Mobile HM87
Ram: 32Gb DDR3
SSD: 256GB
HDD: 1TB
17.3'' 1920x1080 (full hd)
Prize : 1.994 €

Full specs (Dutch website)

I believe this overall laptop is the best value for money if you want to go high end. However, if you can do without a SSD and 32Gb you might want to take a look at this Msi:

Competitors:

MSI Gaming Series GT70 2OD

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ
Ram: 8Gb DDR3
SSD: None
Prize: 1.449,- euro

Full specs (Dutch websites)

Medion Erazer 1.649,- euro

What do you guys think? I am looking to buy a gaming laptop in June because I will not be able to bring my desktop. Budget is 2000 euro max.

tafer

Ok guys, I'm trying to help a friend with his next laptop. To keep it simple, he is a freelancer that works with architectural related software (AutoCAD, etc.) with an extremely limited budget: $500-$600.

He is currently using a pretty old and modest machine that somehow keeps up with his current work, however this machine is dying and he needs a replacement as soon as possible.

Knowing his former machine, anything with a modern GPU should be more than enough to hugely improve his current experience, BUT, finding a machine with that budget is becoming problematic.

In other words, any advice is welcome! (And yeah, he needs mobility, so the desktop route is out of the picture)

-TRN-

Hi guys!

Would really like some feedback here, I'm using the same laptop since forever (like 6+ years) and it's time to take a step forward! The thing is, I'm not sure which path to take and living in Brazil certainly makes things a little more complicated heh.

I'm going to NY soon, will stay for 13 days and maybe I'll try and find some good deals over there, the problem is I'll probably be raped with taxes when I get home >_<.

My budget right now is +-$1000 if I buy the laptop in the US (since that would actually cost me around $1300 when all is said and done at the airport back home), or a little more if I buy it here in Brazil, where everything is x2.0 the prices but I don't have to pay it in cash :p.

I'll use the laptop for internet stuff, playing films and moderate gaming, no 4K but I guess 1080p and +-60fps would be good.
Really would like to play some Dolphin games like Xenoblade and Mario Galaxy so I know I need a good CPU.

So, my options right now are:
Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p
Intel Core i7 4700MQ(2.40GHz)
8GB Memory 1TB + 8GB SSHD Hybrid Drive
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (SLI)
+- $999 in the US

Core i5 3210
15.6" pol. Matte (Fosca) LED FULL HD 1920x1080 + AMD RADEON HD 8970M 4GB GDDR5
8GB Ram DDR-3 1600mhz
+-$1750 in brazil

Core i7 3610QM Quad Core(2.3GHz c/ Intel Turbo Boost até 3.3Ghz ), 6MB L3 Cache
8GB Ram DDR-3 1600mhz
+-$1900 in brazil (jeez...)

Intel Core i5 Haswell - 4200M 2.5 GHz, 3MB Cache (3.1 GHz com Max Turbo) (maybe pay some more for an I74700MQ)
GTX 765M
8 GB DDR3 (1600 MHZ) / ( 2x 4 GB)
+- $1500 with i5 and $1650 with i7
*thats an attractive option since their warranty covers 3years

Games Id like to play (on High): Witcher 2 and 3 (maybe on Medium for 3 :p), FFXIV Realm Reborn, Dragons Age 3, Skyrim with some mods and Dolphin stuff (dont really have to be 1080p 60fps locked, just playable and prettier than on the Wii :p)

Now, the one I would like the most is the Lenovo since its less expensive and the cpu is quite powerful, the others I could buy here (for like $1700 :/) but I couldn't find much information about how Dolphin currently runs on IvyBridge processors.

Also, IF I buy it in a store in NY, it would be in cash; is it common over there for the store to give me a receipt with a different price or something like that, so I wouldn't be (too) raped on my way home?

I looked into buying parts for a desktop but I guess it would be too risky since there are too many parts and I dont think warranty would be covered in Brazil :/.

Thank you very much for any info!

K.Jack

I'm looking at buying a laptop to complement my gaming desktop. I'm a student currently that's on the go a lot traveling to and from home often, and while I do bring my Desktop around it's a pain in the ass. I'm looking for something that can give me a serviceable gaming experience relative to my desktop (4670k 670 GTX). I don't expect to match it but to at least get realistically close. I'd like to be able to play something like Titanfall at 1080p at least.

Maximum Budget: $1000
Minimum size:15.6
Planned Usage: school work, gaming (ex. Titanfall, Banished, Dark Souls), streaming video.

Lenovo Y510p.

If you ''need'' a GTX780m is there any better value for money than the following:

Asus Republic of Gamers G750JH

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700HQ
Ram: 32Gb DDR3
SSD: 256GB
Prize : 1.994 €

Full specs (Dutch website)

I believe this overall laptop is the best value for money if you want to go high end. However, if you can do without a SSD and 32Gb you might want to take a look at this Msi:

Competitors:

MSI Gaming Series GT70 2OD

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ
Ram: 8Gb DDR3
SSD: None
Prize: 1.449,- euro

Full specs (Dutch websites)

Medion Erazer 1.649,- euro

What do you guys think? I am looking to buy a gaming laptop in June because I will not be able to bring my desktop. Budget is 2000 euro max.

Wait until June, to revisit this question. New GPUs and laptops will likely be out by then.

Ok guys, I'm trying to help a friend with his next laptop. To keep it simple, he is a freelancer that works with architectural related software (AutoCAD, etc.) with an extremely limited budget: $500-$600.

He is currently using a pretty old and modest machine that somehow keeps up with his current work, however this machine is dying and he needs a replacement as soon as possible.

Knowing his former machine, anything with a modern GPU should be more than enough to hugely improve his current experience, BUT, finding a machine with that budget is becoming problematic.

In other words, any advice is welcome! (And yeah, he needs mobility, so the desktop route is out of the picture)
Here you go.
Hi guys!

Would really like some feedback here, I'm using the same laptop since forever (like 6+ years) and it's time to take a step forward! The thing is, I'm not sure which path to take and living in Brazil certainly makes things a little more complicated heh.

I'm going to NY soon, will stay for 13 days and maybe I'll try and find some good deals over there, the problem is I'll probably be raped with taxes when I get home >_<.

My budget right now is +-$1000 if I buy the laptop in the US (since that would actually cost me around $1300 when all is said and done at the airport back home), or a little more if I buy it here in Brazil, where everything is x2.0 the prices but I don't have to pay it in cash :p.

I'll use the laptop for internet stuff, playing films and moderate gaming, no 4K but I guess 1080p and +-60fps would be good.
Really would like to play some Dolphin games like Xenoblade and Mario Galaxy so I know I need a good CPU.

So, my options right now are:
Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p
Intel Core i7 4700MQ(2.40GHz)
8GB Memory 1TB + 8GB SSHD Hybrid Drive
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (SLI)
+- $999 in the US

Core i5 3210
8GB Ram DDR-3 1600mhz
+-$1750 in brazil

Core i7 3610QM Quad Core(2.3GHz c/ Intel Turbo Boost até 3.3Ghz ), 6MB L3 Cache
8GB Ram DDR-3 1600mhz
+-$1900 in brazil (jeez...)

Intel Core i5 Haswell - 4200M 2.5 GHz, 3MB Cache (3.1 GHz com Max Turbo) (maybe pay some more for an I74700MQ)
GTX 765M
8 GB DDR3 (1600 MHZ) / ( 2x 4 GB)
+- $1500 with i5 and $1650 with i7
*thats an attractive option since their warranty covers 3years

Games Id like to play (on High): Witcher 2 and 3 (maybe on Medium for 3 :p), FFXIV Realm Reborn, Dragons Age 3, Skyrim with some mods and Dolphin stuff (dont really have to be 1080p 60fps locked, just playable and prettier than on the Wii :p)

Now, the one I would like the most is the Lenovo since its less expensive and the cpu is quite powerful, the others I could buy here (for like $1700 :/) but I couldn't find much information about how Dolphin currently runs on IvyBridge processors.

Also, IF I buy it in a store in NY, it would be in cash; is it common over there for the store to give me a receipt with a different price or something like that, so I wouldn't be (too) raped on my way home?

I looked into buying parts for a desktop but I guess it would be too risky since there are too many parts and I dont think warranty would be covered in Brazil :/.

Thank you very much for any info!

Well, the 8970M is the most powerful card in there. 750M SLI is faster than the 765M.

How much tax would you be hit with on the Lenovo, when you return home? I don't know if a store would give you a false receipt.

-TRN-

Well, the 8970M is the most powerful card in there. 750M SLI is faster than the 765M.

How much tax would you be hit with on the Lenovo, when you return home? I don't know if a store would give you a false receipt.

If I can find it for $999, plus taxes from US that would be like $1060, I can legally spend as much as $500 on another country so that would be $550 over the limit, Id have 2 options:
Declare on my way home that I bought it for 105 and pay rougly +-$280 at the airport, so +- $1300 for the laptop with taxes

Try and get away with it and worst scenario I pay 100% the quantity that went over the limit at the airport, $550, so +-$1600 for the laptop if they tax me.

My problem with the 8970M is the processor, actually. Dont know if its good enough for Dolphin since its ivybridge and apparently the haswells have much better overclocking (or something :p)

Thanks for the reply!

K.Jack

If I can find it for $999, plus taxes from US that would be like $1060, I can legally spend as much as $500 on another country so that would be $550 over the limit, Id have 2 options:
Declare on my way home that I bought it for 105 and pay rougly +-$280 at the airport, so +- $1300 for the laptop with taxes

Try and get away with it and worst scenario I pay 100% the quantity that went over the limit at the airport, $550, so +-$1600 for the laptop if they tax me.

My problem with the 8970M is the processor, actually. Dont know if its good enough for Dolphin since its ivybridge and apparently the haswells have much better overclocking (or something :p)

Thanks for the reply!

Can you buy in the US, then have someone ship it to you, while claiming it's a cheaper price than it actually was?

-TRN-

Can you buy in the US, then have someone ship it to you, while claiming it's a cheaper price than it actually was?

The laptop would most probably be retained at customs (?) and they would stipulate the cost of the product, and than tax over that cost.

I guess I'll see once in NY what kind of deals I can make, the lenovo would still be in a good price if I declared it (+-$1300).

I searched for some info on the ivy bridge CPUs and apparently they're not very good for Dolphin :/

K.Jack

The laptop would most probably be retained at customs (?) and they would stipulate the cost of the product, and than tax over that cost.

I guess I'll see once in NY what kind of deals I can make, the lenovo would still be in a good price if I declared it (+-$1300).

I searched for some info on the ivy bridge CPUs and apparently they're not very good for Dolphin :/

Why? The i7-3610QM overclocks itself to 3Ghz on 4 cores, and 3.2Ghz with 2 cores active. That's enough for Dolphin, no?

-TRN-

Why? The i7-3610QM overclocks itself to 3Ghz on 4 cores, and 3.2Ghz with 2 cores active. That's enough for Dolphin, no?

Read somewhere on gamefaqs that it wouldnt be good for games like xenoblade (which is very demanding I guess) but I've played this whole last generation on a ps3 (so 30 fps and 720p mostly) and managed to play dragons age 1 on my dying laptop so I guess that ivy bridge will be good enough. The radeon seems quite powerfull too so I guess that's the best option.

Sordid

http://www.very.co.uk/lenovo-y510p-...phics--metal/1346265441.prd?_requestid=500900

4th generation Intel® Core&#8482; i7-4700MQ processor
Windows 8.1
Memory- 12Gb
Storage- 1Tb
SSD- 8Gb
Graphics- NV GT 755M - 4GB
HD 720P camera
15.6&#8221; high-definition (1366x768) display, 16:9 widescreen
Connectors- 1xUSB2.0; 2xUSB3.0, 6-in1 card reader, (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MS, MS-Pro), Headphone, Microphone, HDMI

I know this reply is late but I bought this laptop from Very when I had a 10% voucher, shockingly enough they have the specs wrong!

It has a 1920x1080 screen and two 2GB 755m's in SLI, it works pretty well for games and is much quieter than any gaming laptop I've used before.

The downside for anyone buying a Y510P is the build quality, there is flimsy cheap plastic around the screen and the black aluminium case picks up fingerprints like crazy. The worst thing is the touchpad though, absolutely horrendous. It feels horrible and is really inaccurate. If I didn't already have a bluetooth mouse from my old laptop I would've probably returned the Y510P, it's that bad.

Beefy

Customizations:

CPU:  NEW! Intel Core i7 4700MQ

Operating System:  Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

RAM:  16GB DDR3 1600mhz Sodimm (2x8GB)

Hard Drive:  NEW! 1TB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s 2.5'

MSATA:  NEW! Crucial 480GB M500 MSATA

Graphics card:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB

Optical Drive:  6x Blu-Ray RW S-ATA DVD±RW Slimline

Battery:  Lithium Ion 8 Cell Laptop Battery

Power Adapter:  230W AC Power Adapter UK

Screen:  17.3" Matte Full-HD LED (1920x1080)

Webcam:  2.0 Megapixel Built-in Webcam

Card Reader:  9 in 1 Card Reader

Wifi:  802.11n Wifi + Bluetooth Mini PCI-E

K.Jack

Yeah I corrected it.
Okay. I configured the same laptop over HERE as such:

4700MQ
16GB RAM
GTX 780M
480GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Blu-ray
Win 8.1

Price: £1,593.00 inc VAT, so slightly cheaper

Regardless of which site you purchase from, I heavily recommend that you spend a last bit of extra money on the warranty upgrade, so your parts are covered for 2 years.

Beefy

Okay. I configured the same laptop over HERE as such:

4700MQ
16GB RAM
GTX 780M
480GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Blu-ray
Win 8.1

Price: £1,593.00 inc VAT, so slightly cheaper

Regardless of which site you purchase from, I heavily recommend that you spend a last bit of extra money on the warranty upgrade, so your parts are covered for 2 years.

Thanx, I don't mind what site I purchase from but PCSpecialists do seem better.

Top Bottom