• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Sexiest Women in Rock (GQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
perfectchaos007 said:
And Katy Perry is a rocker? wtf this makes no sense
No, she isn't. Katy Perry is not a rocker. It all makes complete sense in my opinion. Neither rocks and neither would be on my list

Kusagari

brianjones said:
is joanna newsom sexy though? i mean she plays a freaking harp and sings like a little girl

sexy is different from attractive

JoannaNewsom.jpg

Yeah, she's sexy. I would go to town on dat ass.

Fuck yes to Joanna Newsom as well:

Joanna+Newsom+Joanna.jpg

I also have a strange attraction to Beth Cosentino of Best Coast, I just wish she wasn't such a fucking broken record. SUN WAVES BEACH WEED SUN WAVES BEACH WEED

best-coast-band.jpg

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
DeathbyVolcano said:
I also have a strange attraction to Beth Cosentino of Best Coast, I just wish she wasn't such a fucking broken record. SUN WAVES BEACH WEED SUN WAVES BEACH WEED
Yeah, I really dug their singles and eps but that fucking full length had some serious lyrical problems that held it back for me.

I swear to god she has the smallest vocabulary of anyone. Its sad too, because stuff like "When I'm With You" and "Our Deal" cuts to the heart of things with their simplicity, but as a whole its distracting as hell. It would be one thing if she said "love" or something in every song, but I swear to christ she says "weed" and "leave" in almost every single one.

Sorry for the derail, but I'm glad someone said it.

Nemesis556 said:
If Katy Perry and MIA make the list I don't know why GaGa wouldn't. >_>

I'd imagine the fact she looks like a man has something to do with it. I'm far from a GaGa hater but come on, she isn't exactly an attractive lady.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
brain_stew said:
I'd imagine the fact she looks like a man has something to do with it. I'm far from a GaGa hater but come on, she isn't exactly an attractive lady.

She's not the hottest thing ever, but I'd take Gaga over MIA any day. MIA looks like an unwashed skank.

Aristotlekh said:
Kim Gordon haters: She's old now. Not her fault. She definitely used to be both smoking hot and the coolest woman in rock and roll.

Yes, she is old now. I would say now she almost looks her best. Blame drugs, etc...

I try to not be part of sharp knees GAF, but she is seriously not one of the sexiest female rockers out there (especially given others posted here...wow at the redhead). She may be a really cool rocker (or used to be...whatever you said). Personally I don't find Kim attractive at all. Maybe I didn't search hard enough...

5017475988_0e0f5d76e7.jpg

5016869063_28032a2234.jpg

5017475938_8c0deb3bd0.jpg

5017475978_2996740725_z.jpg

anaron

thesoapster said:
Yes, she is old now. I would say now she almost looks her best. Blame drugs, etc...

I try to not be part of sharp knees GAF, but she is seriously not one of the sexiest female rockers out there (especially given others posted here...wow at the redhead). She may be a really cool rocker (or used to be...whatever you said). Personally I don't find Kim attractive at all. Maybe I didn't search hard enough...

5017475988_0e0f5d76e7.jpg

5016869063_28032a2234.jpg

5017475938_8c0deb3bd0.jpg

5017475978_2996740725_z.jpg
Sexy isn't synonymous with being conventionally attractive--for me at least; personality plays a MUCH larger part.

ETA: oh and how dare you, you're stupid, shitty taste, Kim Gorgon 4ever! Etc

:p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Replace Katy Perry with Zooey Deschanel and you've got yourself a deal (She and Him is is 'rock' than KP still).

Also, Chantelle from Morningwood is the first singer to give me an erection just from sounding so hot, so the lack of her on this list is an abonination.

Szu

Well, I don't think I saw this diva posted on here.

Tarja Turunen

She was the first singer of the Finnish band called Nightwish.

9b2c2a19_htf_imgcache_38870.jpeg

RJNavarrete said:
Have you seen her tits? Fucking gross, man.

gross? What do you expect, she's flatchested.

I don't care, I'd tear that white girl apart with full force. :D

HiResDes said:
fergie-before-after.jpg

...We just have different tastes, but I'd be weirded out waking up next to her face in the morning (especially without makeup).

holy shit I was never a Fergie fan but cot damn she looks creepy

she looked a hell of a lot better before

Stridone

Banned
Jedeye Sniv said:
Replace Katy Perry with Zooey Deschanel and you've got yourself a deal (She and Him is is 'rock' than KP still).

Yeah, Zooey Deschanel is cuter and also not a religious nut like Katy Perry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom