• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time hearing of this :eek:

4880921290_d31b10c0c4_b.jpg

_Bro

Banned
Can't believe they had Finn's pubic hair sticking through his pajamas when he was captured by gnomes.

I was all "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

This and regular show are all I can watch. Still miss Flapjack.

:lol @ Finn's hair.

Also, I'm watching the ninja episode on my DVR. I'm at the part where Finn and Jake are at the Ice King's hideout and they've accidentally discovered the Ice King's ninja room. On the Ice King's wall, he has a poster for a ninja movie entitled, "5 Knuckle Romance." Obviously it's a masturbation pun. I love this show.

The walls of piracy are blurred on GAF. Some of it is condoned while some of it isn't.

In other news, I'm watching this week's new episode where Finn and Jake meet Lady Rainicorn's parents.

Holy shit, it's hilarious. Then Finn smiling after eating the Soy Human... Priceless.

This is one of the funniest shows. I love it. The episode where that guy was trying to show off his new game "butt ball" or whatever...that was hilarious.

I think James woods was in it too.

_Bro

Banned
Black-Wind said:
I assume it's only piracy if you DL it.

This just seems like megavideo streaming and IDK how they work.
Well I assume that when their videos are taken down, in a similar to Youtube complying with companies, it's usually to the claim of copyright infringement.

So, I mean, I'm pretty sure it's some sort of piracy.

yencid

lets make it easy. Ill ask a mod what they think and depending on the answer ill take down the link or leave it there. I dont personally know. :p

This is my favorite cartoon of forever. Highly rewatchable, great humor, and a snail in each episode. I can't wait to see the hyper cube black hole that finn creates in the next episode.

_Bro

Banned
The Adventure Time fan universe, including Tumblr, is one of the scariest children's show followings I've ever encountered. I've read some pretty weird stuff on the internet, dolphin fucking, etc. but none of it compares to the overall creepiness that is Adventure Time Fan Fiction.

I mean . . . the internet is weird, even when it's about a kid's show.

_Bro said:
The Adventure Time fan universe, including Tumblr, is one of the scariest children's show followings I've ever encountered. I've read some pretty weird stuff on the internet, dolphin fucking, etc. but none of it compares to the overall creepiness that is Adventure Time Fan Fiction.

I mean . . . the internet is weird, even when it's about a kid's show.

Doesn't help when the show in question is already bizarre as hell.

UCKi5.gif

The tree witch was the exact same voice as Flapjack. It was weird.

Edit: The Chamber of Frozen Blades = Best Episode ever? I think so.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Stumbled upon this animation during a vacation and I can't get enough. Absolutely adore random humour like this and I've never laughed so hard at such small moments. Showed a few clips on youtube to my sister and brother-in-law and they loved it - he can even do an awesome impersonation of LSP and it kills me everytime.

"Set my buttocks aflame!"

"I'm not going to spank your hams, I'm not that kinda king!"

"I'm going to be honest, King Finn. When I'm scared, I feel safest in your lap."

:lol

Also, Finn using Jake's body as body armor was mathematical.

I Am Now said:
Do we know when/for sure this is happening?
Don't know when we'll see it but it's definitely happening. Rebecca Sugar wrote a song for the episode, and she's the one responsible for the awesome Marceline song.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I Am Now said:
How is this thread not a million pages already?
No shit. This is one of the most entertaining show I've watched in a long time. It reminds me of early (yet sane) Nickelodeon shows as well as early Simpsons seasons.

dude

dude
SHMAWZOW! How didn't I know of this thread? This is seriously the best cartoon I've ever seen.

Also, this thread needs gifs, lots of gifs.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
This is probably my favorite clip from the show ever, Conversation Parade!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLm8SRsbFsU

I Am Now said:
How is this thread not a million pages already?
Because it's not an anime about a boy in love with his underage sister or a 4chan meme?

Rorschach said:
Why does that stupid Mad show have to be in between two good shows?
Because Mad is shit, possibly one of the worst shows ever.. and they know sandwiching it between two pieces of pure brilliance is the only way to get people to accidentally watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom