• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

as an extra goodie i made some avatars from the title cards as well :D

(ace gets none cus he already has the best avatar on gaf)

By the way the thread was co-created with lijik just for those interested :)

yencid said:
as an extra goodie i made some avatars from the title cards as well :D

(ace gets none cus he already has the best avatar on gaf)

:p
Every time someone PMs me about the avatar, I give full credit to you.

yencid

some more teasing ;0

0XXsa.png

AceBandage said:
:p
Every time someone PMs me about the avatar, I give full credit to you.

AWWW shawks it was your idea.

I'll miss this topic.
It's been up for nearly a year and it's my most successful topic yet.
Wish I had more time to do a better OP, but I was in a hurry to just get one up.

Lijik

yencid said:
I think out of all of my contributions and tweaks, my single most important one was replacing "magicians" with "magic mans"

AceBandage said:
I'll miss this topic.
It's been up for nearly a year and it's my most successful topic yet.
Wish I had more time to do a better OP, but I was in a hurry to just get one up.
I'm glad that this thread was more active than Season 1's thread.

I hope that we get more people into OooGAF with season three.

psycho17

spindashing said:
I'm glad that this thread was more active than Season 1's thread.

I hope that we get more people into OooGAF with season three.
I've been here forever and love Adventure Time why I don't post in the threads I don't know.
Maybe for Season 3 I'll try and join in with OooGaf.

Oh my gob, that's just perfect. I thought season 2 was a little patchy, but given how much we just laughed our arses off at that, I have high hopes for season 3.

I'm gonna hang with the AT crew again tonight, anyone have any questions they want me to ask? Maybe more about production than plots or character stuff.

sn00zer

WordAssassin said:
I'm gonna hang with the AT crew again tonight, anyone have any questions they want me to ask? Maybe more about production than plots or character stuff.

Was Adventure Time originally planned to be as dark as it is? Its one of the only kid shows that constantly mentions the characters mortality and many times they are killing things instead of just beating them up.

What was the intended viewer age when the show began and what is it now?

How important is continuity? I always find the consistency interesting such as Finn casually getting his new sword in "the Nightosphere" and using it in future episodes or Finn and Jake passing by their obstacle course in the Season 2 finale, and Marceline living in the house in the cave after she takes it from Finn and Jake.

Fanboy Question:
Is there an official Land of Ooo map, and are you adding to it? ie. Simpsons geography is all over the place, while something like King of the Hill has a very consistent placement of places

EDIT: Another question.... are there issues color-wise and theme-wise in keeping the cheeriness of Ooo with the wasteland it is set in?

yencid

WordAssassin said:
IngPleasepoint them to the seasn 3 thread if it goes up when you guys are han

Those are good questions! I can already answer one of them - yes there is an official map of Ooo, they actually had it hanging at the Adventure Time art show down at Gallery Nucleus in LA a couple months ago.

I kind of know the answer to the "dark themes" question too, but I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say. The short answer is yes though.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
WordAssassin said:
Can I get a signed poster by the crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom