• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

I hear Fiona in a female voice, but Cake in Jake's voice. It would be sort of funny if they had the same voice, I suppose.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Regulus Tera said:
Animu has screwed up my whatever it is you call them.
eyes?

From The Dust said:
There are just too many quotables and iconic scenes in the show to chose just a couple
tart toter crashing the party and finn wearing those genius glasses stand out to me

Poyunch

Retiring the young PB avatar. Up for grabs!
yafES.png

AceBandage said:
I dunno if I'd call it a kids show.
It's definitely aimed at the college crowd.

Regular Show seems to be aimed at the college crowed. AT is more middle to high school.

also, fan art that was on the Frederator roll I thought was good

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So Natasha said that she believes that the 3rd season of Adventure Time will start airing July 11th.

Also

tumblr_lmi14lNcAL1qzlgkno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lml47iVClY1qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmln50FeRD1qzlgkno1_500.jpg

Not gonna lie, I would not mind being held captive by the Ice Queen.

Also, having hung out with the team of Adventure Time two weeks ago, let me just tell you all that they are some of the most polite, nicest, most creative people I've met, if just a little awkward heh. Pen is insanely humble too, from the time I've spent talking with him. Refreshing to meet someone who created such a great popular thing not be full of themselves about it.

Lo_Fi

wenis said:
hmm, im gunna give that design a serious thought or two...that would be rad to get a design in like this.

I'm thinking about entering as well. Anyone know if you can submit multiple submissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom