• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
From The Dust said:
here's a tip: work with a pencil. I draw with 6H pencil because it's easier to correct mistakes. just keep working at it. that's the best advice to give to people who draw
Haha, good tip. I don't even think I'm at the level where I should bother worrying about mistakes yet, though.

Nolan.

SolidEyeSystem said:
Wanted to get a new avatar and I ended up making a bunch. Leaving them here in case anyone wants one.

2Jlcb.png

I would like this one if no one has taken it :)

Jtwo said:
Haha, good tip. I don't even think I'm at the level where I should bother worrying about mistakes yet, though.

I don't like mistakes appearing on my page. some people (like my teachers) say sketch with a 2-4B pencil. fuck that shit

Mr. Sam

SolidEyeSystem said:
Wanted to get a new avatar and I ended up making a bunch. Leaving them here in case anyone wants one.

I took the skeleton in order to represent AdventureGAF. We must hold back the hordes of PonyGAF. Or, in the words of Jake, "dude, let's kill the horse."

PounchEnvy said:
I'd post this at the Pony-GAF thread but they don't notice me. Found this hilarious.
http://i.imgur.com/Za2eh.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&feature=related[/url]

Mothman91

Anyone know a youtube channel that has all the episodes in good quality? Found this show through The Regular Show and thought it was pretty funny. Can't find the channel I bookmarked though =C.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That is one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
wenis said:
hey cool. dont do this...
huh? people link to youtube channels with the same content and that's ok, but the link i posted isn't? i don't understand.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Scrow said:
huh? people link to youtube channels with the same content and that's ok, but the link i posted isn't? i don't understand.

Penn wasn't lying when he said that people who buy the show from itunes and such are only helping a dvd release happen...and I'd really like this show on dvd (at least) ;)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
wenis said:
Penn wasn't lying when he said that people who buy the show from itunes and such are only helping a dvd release happen...and I'd really like this show on dvd (at least) ;)
you can buy eps on itunes?! :O

wenis said:
Sorry man, this honestly slipped my mind. Hopefully a proper dvd/bluray release does happen.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So the number one thing I've learned drawing Finn is that he absolutely HAS to be perfectly parallel. The lines that make up his sides that is. If they get tweaked even the slightest bit the whole thing looks completely terrible.

wenis said:

If they released a Blu-Ray version of this show, I would instant buy it. Though, I despise buying TV shows from Itunes, so I cannot help in that way. :-(

From The Dust said:
female. you seem to forgot the entire premis of Fiona and Cake :p

No, it's just that, Cake is already a cat. And they didn't give her the weird eye lashes that I expect from cartoon girl animals.

3DhZf.jpg

PBalfredo

PounchEnvy said:
Damn I keep reading Cake's lines in Jake's voice. It's sort of funny but still...
Same here, every time.

Sometimes I catch myself, and try to imagine a female voice for Cake

but it always ends sounding like DiMaggio doing an imitation of a woman's voice.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Damn you guys, I read that last part of the Fionna and Cake comic in Jake's voice because of you.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom