• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many awesome episodes man. It's hard narrowing it down to a reasonable size, but here are my favorites right now:

It Came From The Nightosphere
Freak City
The Limit
Power Animal
Dungeon
Death in Bloom

sn00zer

Favorites:
Wizard
What Is Life?
Freak City
Rainy Day Daydream
It Came from the Nightosphere
The Eyes
The Real You

And for utter epicness Mortal Folly and Mortal Recoil

my list:

Evicted!
The Witch's Garden
Freak City (MAGIC!)
Dungeon
The Duke (simply because of yangire PB)
It Came from the Nightosphere
The Eyes
Power Animal
The Chamber of Frozen Blades
The Real You
Death in Bloom
Susan Strong

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
SolidEyeSystem said:
yafES.png

DxMxq.png

I would use these two, if I wasn't so used to my current Avatar. Whywolves were hilarious.

Also the peppermint butler one is awesome.

PounchEnvy said:
So I was looking through some art store sites and I found this.

Only twenty dollars. I might just buy this!

that would be an amazing poster if it was bigger. 12x9ft doesnt seem worth 20 bucks for me

jiien

BentMyWookiee said:
I just started watching random episodes of this show. I really wish it was out on DVD/bluray right now

If you can, watch it in order. The continuity is there, and it adds a lot of life to the world.

Fake edit: Also, to whoever mentioned Henchman, fist bump.

jiien said:
If you can, watch it in order. The continuity is there, and it adds a lot of life to the world.

Fake edit: Also, to whoever mentioned Henchman, fist bump.
Yeah, I've been wanting to watch it in order. But I've enjoyed the random episodes that I've seen so much that it's hard not to watch it when I stumble across the show.

Is there any word of this getting released on dvd anytime soon? Most shows usually have the first season available to buy right before a second season is airs on TV. And this show seems so awesome I imagine a lot of people would buy it in a heartbeat. Or are they planning to do one of those season 1 & 2 bundled together type of things?

To get DVD releases, we have to buy it on iTunes first.
And even then, the DVD releases will be like 4 episodes for $10.
And it'll likely never be on BluRay.
I'd say just buy it on iTunes.

NEO0MJ

AceBandage said:
Nah, she just has some fine thighs and legs.

This made me notice that even her arms are thick. That means no crazy twisty animations =(!

SolidEyeSystem said:
On that note, Rebecca Sugar has some neat Marceline and PB sketches up on her blog.

Wait, why is Marceline giving Finn tongue? That's wrong...

NEO0MJ said:
This made me notice that even her arms are thick. That means no crazy twisty animations =(!

Wait, why is Marceline giving Finn tongue? That's wrong...

squash and stretch dawg! and Marceline specificly said no tongue. she's finally putting out now? I await that episode

NEO0MJ

Kuroyume said:
I don't understand how there isn't any Peppermint Butler merchandise.

Because he's one of the creepiest little buggers to ever appear on a kids show.
Not to say I don't like him, but think of the children!

jiien

I could go for a complete texture pack/character skin of Adventure Time. We would also need some sort of modification to the world generator though, to make it more fanciful, and it would probably still feel hollow. Maybe I should try to at least build the tree house. A man can dream...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So my new thing is I'm learning how to draw Adventure Time. I have no drawing skills whatsoever, but I've always wished I did.

It's going ok so far, have only been at it three mornings now. But if I spend 20 minutes every morning copy art from here. I'll totally be able to draw perfect on model AT stuff at will Whereever I am, Whenever I am, no matter what I'm doing. It will be like learning a language, I'll be able to draw a picture anyone and everything, but styled like Adventure Time.
jLAN2.jpg

Gonna be one of my greatest achievements.

Jtwo said:
So my new thing is I'm learning how to draw Adventure Time. I have no drawing skills whatsoever, but I've always wished I did.

It's going ok so far, have only been at it three mornings now. But if I spend 20 minutes every morning copy art from here. I'll totally be able to draw perfect on model AT stuff at will Whereever I am, Whenever I am, no matter what I'm doing. It will be like learning a language, I'll be able to draw a picture anyone and everything, but styled like Adventure Time.
http://i.imgur.com/jLAN2.jpg[IMG]

Gonna be one of my greatest achievements.[/QUOTE]

here's a tip: work with a pencil. I draw with 6H pencil because it's easier to correct mistakes. just keep working at it. that's the best advice to give to people who draw

[QUOTE=WordAssassin]I know this is OT, but, SOMEONE ELSE HAS HEARD OF BOSS NIGGER!??!?!

*High-Five*[/QUOTE]

I'm going to buy the movie over the summer in my post-freshman splurges :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom