• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Economan

Just saw Susan Strong - so good! It was especially haunting when Finn discovered the subterranean ruins in this episode. I hope they expand more on the last human thing sometime.

yencid

tumblr_lhv635jNF81qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just saw Susan Strong. man, it was definitely sentimental. they really need to explain the Mushroom War now. especially after something like this

AT_earth2.jpg

WordAssassin said:
WTF what episode is that from!?!
The Real You. It's the episode where Finn puts on the glasses to become smart. I think it's the second zoom when he takes off the glasses near the end of the episode. It's pretty quick

Oooohhh right, wow, ok. Yikes.

I love that there's apparently a really deep, dark history to this world. I think they've said they're never gonna go into the Mushroom Wars but they have confirmed they're gonna try to do at least a few multi-episode stories, so maybe we'll get a glimpse then?

It's been hinted at in this season a lot. Her Parents, The Real You, Susan Strong (prolly more too) make some mention of it without actually saying it.

Also PB was absolutely adorable with her hair bunned up in Susan Strong

And Panda Hyooman is a cutie too
tumblr_lhusv9krw31qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I fucking love this show. Seriously. I used to think it looked fucking stupid in the commercials, but once I actually saw an episode I fell in love. It's so hilarious and the animation is fantastic.

Slow Love is probably my favorite episode for this season. It's just too hilarious. "Say Yes, Say Yes, Say Yes, Say Yes". :lol

Uchip

Banned
lol
from the dust
are you like, one of those guys who finds "moe" in everything?
adventure time is like the last show i thought id see being put in that light

Uchip said:
lol
from the dust

What?

Adventure Time from the outside can seem like a cute show, but once you watch it you'll learn that there's more to it. Hell, from a second watch of a certain episode you'll realize so many dirty humor that you missed before. I guess that's why adults and children alike can like the show.

Uchip said:
lol
from the dust

maybe. possibly. probably.

foreveralone.jpg

spindashing said:
What?

Adventure Time from the outside can seem like a cute show, but once you watch it you'll learn that there's more to it. Hell, from a second watch of a certain episode you'll realize so many dirty humor that you missed before. I guess that's why adults and children alike can like the show.

no only the dirty humor but also the weird ones. like the ballons.

"FINALLY WE CAN DIE!"

Rorschach

"It Came from the Nightosphere" is fucking brilliant. The interactions with the penguin, fluff guy, and Lumpy Space Princess all had me rolling. Although, all lumpy space princess has to do is make an appearance and I'm laughing... The ending is pretty awesome too.

Birbo

I just love this show. Out of everyone I know, only me and my two kids (ages 6 & 8) get it. My son walked around all weekend saying "I'm not going to spank your hams!" And whenever they yell "Dad!" for me, I yell back "Dad. DAD!" and then start to sing Marceline's Daddy Ate My Fries Song

Rorschach

Birbo said:
I just love this show. Out of everyone I know, only me and my two kids (ages 6 & 8) get it. My son walked around all weekend saying "I'm not going to spank your hams!" And whenever they yell "Dad!" for me, I yell back "Dad. DAD!" and then start to sing Marceline's Daddy Ate My Fries Song
OMG, YOU GUYS! DRAMA BOMB!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
The show has been absolutely fantastic save for the train murder mystery...first weak ep I've seen so far. Which is kinda nuts given how many shows there are.

ProudClod said:
How the fuck is this thread smaller than My Little Pony's? This show is the best cartoon on TV <3
Yeah, I said in the My Little Pony thread that I wished this show was as popular; for some reason everyone mentions this show in a great light but this thread isn't active on GAF. =(

Edit: Train Mystery was gold wtf. It had a candy cane wearing a hat on its end that made it look like a dick, and it repeatedly slapped the general in dickslap fashion LOL.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
ProudClod said:
How the fuck is this thread smaller than My Little Pony's? This show is the best cartoon on TV <3

Its lacking the made up but subversive bestiality angle that the bronnies seem to appreciate

AAequal

Banned
spindashing said:
Yeah, I said in the My Little Pony thread that I wished this show was as popular; for some reason everyone mentions this show in a great light but this thread isn't active on GAF. =(

Edit: Train Mystery was gold wtf. It had a candy cane wearing a hat on its end that made it look like a dick, and it repeatedly slapped the general in dickslap fashion LOL.
Heh, for me Train Mystery was first meh episode, don't really know why but didn't work for me. Skateboarding conductor was great though. Other then that I have loved every single episode. Finn having fear of the ocean is probably my favorite or the one where Jake turns into a "real" dog.

daffy

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Its lacking the made up but subversive bestiality angle that the bronnies seem to appreciate
Nah, keep it in the Pony thread soldier.

Do we really have to diss My Little Pony fans everytime the show is mentioned in a separate thread? Adventure Time is awesome, no need to take shots at shows you've never even watched because of it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
BlueTsunami said:

Most of the MLP thread is made up of arguing and shit. This thread is just straight up love for the show.

I'm so excited for the Adventure Time panel at WonderCon. It's going to be fucking awesome.

sn00zer

chubigans said:
The show has been absolutely fantastic save for the train murder mystery...first weak ep I've seen so far. Which is kinda nuts given how many shows there are.
True, but damn one of the best endings of any episode
Jake's gift for Finn is vengeance, realization they could have actually died
EDIT: Love how dark the show can sometimes be...the world itself is brightly colored, but some of the underbelly is just straight up decrepit and evil...oh and Peppermint Butler, just... wtf is up with Peppermint Butler?

We have the power to make this rival My Little PonyGAF. We can make things Mathematical...

New episode tonight at 8EST. Be there or be captured by the Ice King.

I was able to se the episode where they went to the underworld. Peppermint Butler seems to have a seedy background. Knowing death personally, that murdered goblin. Shady

Fucking love this show, Ive gotten 4 or 5 people into it as I basically invited people over and said check this out.
Most people crack up at the cow with whacked out poo brain episode, I laugh just thinking about the ending to Tree Trunks haha

I would buy the bluray in a heart beat!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
spindashing said:
We have the power to make this rival My Little PonyGAF. We can make things Mathematical...

New episode tonight at 8EST. Be there or be captured by the Ice King.
X6vAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom