• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
icarus-daedelus said:
haters gonna hate

SvRao.gif

daffy

Banned
I love the length of the episodes. Never too long or too short for me.

Also,
What is up with Marceline's hair? It wasn't like that in Nightosphere was it? Yikes, put the bag on sheesh.

Princess Bonnabel "Bonnie" Bubblegum? Didn't know she had a first name lol

I usually have no problem with the length of the episodes, but for some reason I felt this episode was short. Not so sure why. It was decent, though.

Marceline's hair was too funky. The chemistry between her and Bonnabel needs to be explored later. Poor Bubblegum Princess was sidelined in this episode, but I guess Marceline needs her time as well.

yencid

tumblr_lisnocWTM21qb457v.jpg

im saying tho... Look at the shirt, the haircut and then the devil sign as well.

yeap Marceline=cassie confirmed.

wenis

spindashing said:
Cassie = Marceline? Holy shit, mind blown.

In that case, Marceline is fucking hot lol.

eme2f.jpg

This is actually Marceline, Olivia Olson. Her adoptive dad plays Marceline's dad on the show.

Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if that look was inspired by Cassie.

And her voice actor KINDA resembles Victoria Justice in that picture. Not in Justice's level but still lol.

Edit: oh shit @ that Marcelina x Bubblegum photo

wenis

This was created by the guy working on the official box art for the shows release

lwrJe.jpg

yencid

spindashing said:
Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if that look was inspired by Cassie.
yeah me either. As SOON as i saw the haircut i thought of her.

wenis said:
This was created by the guy working on the official box art for the shows release

lwrJe.jpg
this needs to happen. I love how it looks old and torn.

mathematical publications.

The song that plays during that dance is so addicting. There's like a 9 min version on youtube and I had it playing in the background for a bit lol.

wenis

I Am Now said:
Adventure Time fanart is the best kind of fanart.

mostly because anyone can do it...I did my new twitter pic in like a minute :lol
R6Tbs.jpg

wenis

She wasn't crazy involved in season 1, but she's in it a lot more in season 2. Also that's just "fanart" done by the official artist. Take it with a grain of salt.

wenis said:
She wasn't crazy involved in season 1, but she's in it a lot more in season 2. Also that's just "fanart" done by the official artist. Take it with a grain of salt.

I think she used to be a queen is what he was getting at.

wenis

What a great episode tonight. Seeing Marceline crawl out of the pile of clothes was the cutest thing ever.

Also, "No Tongue".

got a chance to see the latest episode. a good one as with all of the Marceline eps. the no tongue was good.

weird to see Finn sickened by kissing on the lips. you'd think he'd want to get a little further with PB.

oh and Marceline's new monster form looked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom