• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamfall

Any chance for a Mafia 2 PC sale? I've been holding out forever... Definitely will jump on Spec Ops when it is live (here's to hoping it is Downloadable!).

gdt

Mafia II will certainly be on sale on Steam during the summer sale. Either $7.50 or $5, its about time for the latter.

Well whatever you have coming up is gonna need a new thread. Will make one asap as soon as the full list is up.

I'll send you an email with everything as soon as I've got it. I need to get some back end stuff wrapped up and dates confirmed, then you'll see it come over.

Hmmmm. I might bite on that one. It's worth $15 right GAF?

Oh, and Tony, you TOTALLY need a cool Avatar. Seeing you without one doesn't do your awesome-ness justice :p

You guys should pick my avatar. Just don't pick anything terribad that would get me fired and I'll put it up :).

I'm in too if Spec Ops is a Steam code. I haven't bought MP3 and plan on upgrading the PC soon, so gonna grab that too.

It is a Steam code.

Cheers,
Tony

Grinchy

Banned
Tony, use the Amazon A->Z smiley face thing for your avatar :)

Yeah I've always liked that logo too. It took forever to realize it was a smiley face. I've had a ton of packages come in and I just wasn't looking close enough.

c7ujF.png

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Yuck. Someone blend the background so that it matches the board. Looks tacky as of now.

LQX

For fucks sake. Its damn avatar. Who the hell worries about if a avatar blends into the background?

Yuck. Someone blend the background so that it matches the board. Looks tacky as of now.

Alright. It's quick n' dirty, but here ya go:

amazontransparent24dpnn.png

It's not perfect, but it's the best I could do with the combination of my overall tiredness and the online image editor I had to use.

For fucks sake. Its damn avatar. Who the hell worries about if a avatar blends into the background?

I obviously do...

... :(

This is my final attempt for the night.

amazontransparent3cgrt5.png

Honestly, this one actually looks worse because I over-cropped the letters. It's actually kinda tough to erase the white lines around the edge, but not do it too much and make it look like.. well, that, haha. It doesn't helped that the checkerboard pattern that denotes transparency doesn't really show your work very well.

*hangs head in shame*

DagsJT

These Amazon deals are awesome. The only problem for me is that my bank, Halifax, charge £1.50 extra just because I'm paying in dollars. So the deal isn't as good a deal in the end :(

If only Amazon took Paypal.

steam sale vs. amazon sale.

whoever wins, our wallets lose!

All signs point to ours being first, which really concerns me. Last time we had this happen during holiday we ended up running multiple better deals a week earlier, and then a lot of our customers who were "waiting" got upset that they couldn't go back and get the better deals we'd run.

**crosses fingers that it is different this time**

Cheers,
Tony

Soroc

Just jumped in here after the disappointment of the delay in Steam Summer Sale.

So there is supposed to be a big Amazon sale this weekend?

I'm definitely grabbing MP3 and probably The Line if they are both half off!

Any chance at ARMA:CO being $14.99 like it was a few weeks ago? I missed the boat on that sadly :(

We won't be revisiting $14.99 for a while, we'll have it for 25% off sometime today or tomorrow though, still waiting to see when my operations team gets the new keys we got into our system.

Cheers,
Tony

Detox

These Amazon deals are awesome. The only problem for me is that my bank, Halifax, charge £1.50 extra just because I'm paying in dollars. So the deal isn't as good a deal in the end :(

If only Amazon took Paypal.

Yeah Santander and I presume every bank has a similar charge. I'm surprised they haven't extended their digital download service to other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom