• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
All signs point to ours being first, which really concerns me. Last time we had this happen during holiday we ended up running multiple better deals a week earlier, and then a lot of our customers who were "waiting" got upset that they couldn't go back and get the better deals we'd run.

**crosses fingers that it is different this time**

Cheers,
Tony

Steam's didn't happen today which is what everyone was banking on. Our next best estimate is mid July. Supposedly a developer on the forums dropped the 12th-23rd.

gdt

Gimme dat MP3.........................today? Tomorrow? Hopefully its tonight so I can DL and play tomorrow night.

sazzy

All signs point to ours being first, which really concerns me. Last time we had this happen during holiday we ended up running multiple better deals a week earlier, and then a lot of our customers who were "waiting" got upset that they couldn't go back and get the better deals we'd run.

**crosses fingers that it is different this time**

Cheers,
Tony

any chance of having a Dawn of War 1 and 2 on the sales starting Sunday?

edit- i just added the dawn of war 2 complete pack for 15 on steam, and figured i should wait for the amazon sale

legacyzero

Banned
There ya go, Tony! Now you look official!

Oh, and time to capitalize on Steam not starting their sale today!

Strike for maximum damage!

Also, for those who previously missed it, we'll have Bioshock 1&2 bundled together for $7.49...and we'll have a version with Steam codes..

Wuh wuh wuuuuhhhhh.

Cheers,
Tony

Bioshock 1 was such a pain in the ass to get running on win7. Got it working, but not without a few issues. Does Bioshock 2 suffer te same problem?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Max Payne 3 - 50%, Spec Ops - 50%, Syndicate - $15, Bioshock 1&2 - 7.49.

Yea I'm 4 for 4. It's like my wallet dove to the side to avoid the Steam bullet then got run over by the Amazon semi.

DagsJT

Spec Ops, Syndicate and Bioshock pack will be bought, hopefully on at the same time so I only get one debit card charge too.

2 runs normal in W7. It doesn't have pad support AND it's GFWL though.
Damn, that's lame with no pad support. I mean I have joytokey or whatever, but I definitely prefer native support. Love playing or at least having the option for pad support when I feel like chilling on the couch and just sitting back and playing. If price is right I'll still jump on Bioshock 2.

Hi folks!

EuroGAF here.

Is it possible for someone to buy a certain game and then send the code to me? (Similar to buying on Steam in different regions)
Of course I would PayPal the necessary amount.

Has someone tried this before? Does it work?

Thanks.

DagsJT

Hi folks!

EuroGAF here.

Is it possible for someone to buy a certain game and then send the code to me? (Similar to buying on Steam in different regions)

Thanks.

Just buy the game yourself. Add a US billing address to your account and it works fine.

DagsJT

is this legal/safe? :/

A lot of European's get games this way, never heard of anyone having a problem. I think I've got about 10 games from Amazon now.

Not sure why they can't bring the same service to Europe but until then, this works :)

zkylon

zkylewd
Hi folks!

EuroGAF here.

Thanks.
I live in Argentina, I've done that with a Philadelphia address and no problem. I got today an email with a sale on pizza right around my block in Philly :D

Hey guys,

I was going to wait a bit to post these but here are the upcoming deals for the next little bit. We'll continue to roll out stuff from other publishers (hopefully!) throughout the month of July, so stay tuned.

Starting Sunday, July 1st:

1. Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off) – This is the Steam version. 50% runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14
  2. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  3. Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  4. Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  5. X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  6. The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  7. Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  8. Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14
  9. Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7 still building page:
    [*] Crusader Kings II [Download]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
    [*] Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
    [*] Magicka Collection [Download]
    [*] Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
    [*] Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
    [*] Majesty 2 Collection
    [*] Victoria II [Online Game Code]
    [*] Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]​
  10. 10. Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:
  11. a. Crusader Kings II [Download]
  12. b. Magicka Collection [Download]
  13. c. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
  14. d. Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection [Online Game Code]
  15. e. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download]
  16. f. Victoria II [Online Game Code]
  17. 11. Pint Sized Paradox bundle $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7:
  18. a. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
  19. b. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
  20. c. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
  21. d. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
  22. e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
  23. f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
  24. g. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
  25. h. Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
  26. i. Majesty 2 Collection
  27. 12. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14
  28. 13. Duke Nukem Complete Pack $7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14:
  29. a. The base game - Duke Nukem Forever
  30. b. The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
  31. c. And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack
  32. 14. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
  33. a. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
  34. b. Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download]
  35. c. The Stronghold Collection [Download]
  36. 15. 2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
  37. a. BioShock 2 [Download]
  38. b. BioShock [Download]
  39. c. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
  40. d. Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
  41. 16. 2K Mega Pack - $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
  42. a. BioShock 2 [Download]
  43. b. BioShock [Download]
  44. c. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
  45. d. CivCity: Rome [Download]
  46. e. Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
  47. f. Mafia II [Download]
  48. g. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
  49. h. Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download]
  50. i. The Stronghold Collection [Download]
  51. 17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) – runs 7/1-7/14

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom