• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PS4 + TLoU + Bloodborne + $20 gift card for $399

Boke1879

This deal HAS to come back. It makes too much sense.

Ok back in stock. Again. I suggest anyone who wants one. Jump on this now. I don't see it being there tomorrow.

Back in stock, but without the gift card.

I ordered it... and in my haste, I forgot to apply the gift card I just bought a little bit ago in order to get a 10 dollar promo credit.

Crayap.

Boke1879

I ordered it... and in my haste, I forgot to apply the gift card I just bought a little bit ago in order to get a 10 dollar promo credit.

Crayap.

Aww damn without the giftcard. I guess Amazon thought that was TOO good of a deal. Even still this bundle is too good to pass up.

Dynomutt

I got Amazon to price match Targets cartwheel coupon of 10% off earlier this week. The secret is to use chat they are more nice. Got PS4 and Bloodborne for $390 + tax.

rjinaz

Crayap.

Never too late to apply a gift card on amazon unless it is prepping to ship.

Click on order details and there is an option to apply gift cards.

Let them know. They'll refund you the difference and give you the gift card.

How long of a period does someone have to do this? I got my bundle around the beginning of march.

(Edit: Nevermind, It's 7 days and I'm saving up to get a new Chromebook right now. Hate being poor as fuck and Bloodborne looks amazing lol)

onQ123

I was just thinking the other day I can't believe Sony isn't making big deals to boost the sales number in this quarter. I also see the real price cut coming after this quarter is over.

b3xJCXW.gif
lol wtf

Arttemis

Fuuuuuuuck. It's in my cart. My mind is telling me to wait... but my body is ready.

Oh, fuck it. My roommate is moving in a week, and taking his PS4 with him. I might as well jump on this. I went ahead and got the extra $10 for buying $50 in gift cards promo first, though.

Hayabusi

Probably a good place to post about a deal for GermanGAF:

PS4 + 2nd controller + camera + The Order for 399€.
Only tomorrow at Amazon.

E92 M3

Deal is still live (with GC) and I purchased it. Don't want to wait till BF or after E3. It's good enough with me selling off the BB copy (have the CE already).

I caved. :x The tipping point was knowing the PS4 will probably be the best system for MKX and I could spend the $30 on that game as well.

I also finally get to experience TLOU, so I guess there's that too.

Wabba

I caved. :x The tipping point was knowing the PS4 will probably be the best system for MKX and I could spend the $30 on that game as well.

I also finally get to experience TLOU, so I guess there's that too.

Congratulation! Bloodborne and TLOU for the first time is one hell of an experience!

Glad I picked today to log into GAF. I missed out on the $299 PS4 deal a few months back (actually had it in my cart at that price, but Amazon wouldn't let me proceed with the order). Since I own TLOU on the PS3, this is like getting a new PS4 itself for $319, which is still pretty good since even used ones go for ~$330.

zhixson

Whoa... passed on the PS3 trade in at gamestop to get a massive amount off the top of a PS4 because I didn't want to lose access to my PSN collection and now this happens.

~Asked for the wife's blessing~
~Was granted~
~Took CC to the sacrificial altar~
~Much digital blood was spilt~
~Black Friday level deal acquired~

With the PSTV deal a while back and now this, has Amazon lost their minds? This is amazing.

They are basically matching the X1 deal with this.

$50 more expensive, but two free games, and a $20 gift card.
...May be even better deal actually, at least if your into BB...

Whoa... passed on the PS3 trade in at gamestop to get a massive amount off the top of a PS4 because I didn't want to lose access to my PSN collection and now this happens.

~Asked for the wife's blessing~
~Was granted~
~Took CC to the sacrificial altar~
~Much digital blood was spilt~
~Black Friday level deal acquired~

With the PSTV deal a while back and now this, has Amazon lost their minds? This is amazing.

yeah, they have had the best PS4 deals consistently for a while now.

Top Bottom