• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PS4 + TLoU + Bloodborne + $20 gift card for $399

lol

2cf748a9c2.png

Congratulation! Bloodborne and TLOU for the first time is one hell of an experience!
I'm pretty excited now. I don't know how I've managed to be completely blacked out on TLOU but I don't know anything about the game.

Also, just got my shipping notification!

The Monoprice Ebay PS4-only sale for $350 the other day
with "no tax" unlike Amazon
worked out better, especially if you prefer digital games since you can get Bloodborne for $53 with the PSN discount this weekend. But if I had missed out on that one this bundle wouldve convinced me to jump in.

Lots of good PS4 deals recently. Glad to finally have a PS4 and Xbox One

kudoboi

why are all the good deals only exclusive to america? I wanted to buy this but it couldn't ship to Singapore so instead I had to buy a playstation 4 bundle for $500 :(

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Man I wish there were more games I was interested in than just those two on the system. I really want me some Bloodborne.

Javin98

Banned
Anybody who writes that sentence and can't help putting a LOL at the beginning and an exclamation mark at the end, needs to spend some time away from Neogaf. Nobody cares.
Yeesh... Why so defensive all of a sudden. It's a fact that the PS4 has been selling much better than the XB1 on Amazon for this month based on the hourly charts and that was before this deal.

dragoncdf

is it worth getting a ps4 if i have a xb1? the other thing i'm thinking of is selling the xb1 since the main game i play on it is forza horizon 2. sorry can't create my own topics yet.

BadWolf

is it worth getting a ps4 if i have a xb1? the other thing i'm thinking of is selling the xb1 since the main game i play on it is forza horizon 2. sorry can't create my own topics yet.

Look at their existing and upcoming games and decide which will fit your taste better in the future.

Jesus why is Amazon pushing PS4 so hard?

Not that I'm complaining I've certainly benefited from these bundles when I got the ps4+tlous + year of ps plus one.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Jesus why is Amazon pushing PS4 so hard?

Not that I'm complaining I've certainly benefited from these bundles when I got the ps4+tlous + year of ps plus one.

Amazon has no reason to sell this at a loss, likely it's a Sony promotion with Amazon.

Dynomutt

Amazon has no reason to sell this at a loss, likely it's a Sony promotion with Amazon.

You are correct. I think this is it. reason being... 2 days earlier I purchase the PS4 and Bloodborne Bundle for $434.99. Luckily I had Amazon credit so not out of pocket. I attempted to get them to match the offer susually amazon does this all the time. CS said its a special offer and different limited to one bundle per account/person and I would have to return my whole bundle to get it not worth it IMO.

So they were courteous and gave me a $20 refund and a $10 promotional credit. Im satisfied.

I was able to say no to all the previous PS4 bundles because I wasn't interested in Destiny or GTA V or Mordor...

But I was too weak to resist this one.

Derpyduck

Banned
No, it appears to be selling well, they are using the interest and hype in Bloodborne to help sell PS4s, not using the PS4 to unload all the unsold copies of Bloodbornes...

Doesn't explain why they quickly switched from their original Bloodborne bundle to this one. Based on sales ranks though, it does appear to be selling well. The original bundle must have bombed though.

SerTapTap

Doesn't explain why they quickly switched from their original Bloodborne bundle to this one. Based on sales ranks though, it does appear to be selling well. The original bundle must have bombed though.

They switched because a lot of people are offering Bloodborne bundles now. If I'm not mistaken, Amazon is now quite clearly the best bundle, that's probably why they changed.

pixelation

In my honest opinion, Sony has a better history of first party output (number of titles and diversity), plus most third party games run better on it. So I'd say so... for sure a PS4 is a very good buy even if you alread have an XBO.

Edit: And if I had to keep only one of them, I'd go for a PS4 over an XBO... but that is subjective depending on which exclusives interest you the most.

Derpyduck

Banned
They switched because a lot of people are offering Bloodborne bundles now. If I'm not mistaken, Amazon is now quite clearly the best bundle, that's probably why they changed.

Who other than Amazon has a Bloodborne bundle in the US? I googled it but only Amazon comes up. Just an assumption on my part, but so far neither of their bundles has performed well at all, which leads me to believe the game is selling incredibly well to those of us with PS4s, but isn't doing much in the way of selling consoles. The original bundle was ranked in the 500s. The new bundle climbed into the 200s and then fell back to 300.

BB is currently #3 on the list. The Ps4 bundle #5

A lot of people seem to be interested in BB...

The game and the bundle seem to be doing really well.

The bundle is #300, which begs the question - why on earth would you buy a new PS4 right now and not select the bundle? Even if you don't care about Souls games, you'd be able to sell it for about 45 dollars and also get 20 dollars in Amazon credit.

zeopower6

The bundle is #300, which begs the question - why on earth would you buy a new PS4 right now and not select the bundle? Even if you don't care about Souls games, you'd be able to sell it for about 45 dollars and also get 20 dollars in Amazon credit.

People who don't read?

Anybody who writes that sentence and can't help putting a LOL at the beginning and an exclamation mark at the end, needs to spend some time away from Neogaf. Nobody cares.

Yeah, cause it's pretty evident that the PS4 outsells the Xbox One almost everywhere already.

zhixson

I made the mistake of posting about this deal on /v/ and was called every name under the sun while being accused of being a marketer, both viral(?) and not, for any and every party involved.

I just wanted to spread the word and help some people out. Lesson learned there I guess.

zeopower6

I made the mistake of posting about this deal on /v/ and was called every name under the sun while being accused of being a marketer, both viral(?) and not, for any and every party involved.

I just wanted to spread the word and help some people out. Lesson learned there I guess.

Never do anything 'nice' on 4chan.

Top Bottom