• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Tain

Bought another copy to play with the GF and any friends that might want to try it out, but couldn't get the DLC this time around :(

I hope it's up for purchase sooner than later.

I took the plunge and picked it up today. I look forward to getting my ass handed to me by you fellas.

fastballspecial; McWorked_You; PS3

If anyone's got an extra Bayonetta preorder code that could be thrown my way I would not object at all.

Played up to the 4th stage today, I'm enjoying the SP so far. Probably going to try to put in some MP tonight. Bayonetta code activated also!

Himself

Yep, I picked it up. (And Operation Darkness just because)

Will I be sitting through any installs or is it go time?

Quick mandatory install. Took 5 minutes or so. THEN it's totally go time.

I just played for about an hour and damn that was fun. Absolutely shat all over whatever they're attempting with this God of War MP Beta in terms of instant fun and pick-up-and-play-ability.

I like it i hate team battles

the best thing about multiplayer to me so far is the cage matches those are fucking beautiful i haven't lost one yet but im going to finish the single player first on the hardest just to brush up on my skills

zethren

Banned
One of the many reasons I will never EVER buy anything from that place again. Rather buy the extras as DLC later on.

It's not a store policy to turn customers away because the shipment hasn't been opened yet. Just another example of a shitty employee. Many stores would have gone to the back and grabbed the box to get the game for him.

I like it i hate team battles

the best thing about multiplayer to me so far is the cage matches those are fucking beautiful i haven't lost one yet but im going to finish the single player first on the hardest just to brush up on my skills

1v1? Get ready to get merked by some infinites.

Aesthet1c

Just got my copy from GameStop. I tried my hardest, but they wouldn't give me a Bayonetta code because I didn't preorder :(.

Add me to the PSN list please!

PSN ID: Aesthet1c

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Tag Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Battle Royale are my favorite modes. Probably in that order

but all the 2 man team modes are pretty fun.

Team Battle is kind of fun in that you get multiple perks at once depending on role. Which really helps some characters.(I'd never use charge attacker alone on Mathilda, but it's really good for her in Team Battle)

but TDM is a crapshoot more often than not. and Deathball is just boring.

I don't like cage match since Anarchy isn't a 1v1 game to me, but it's fun to style on people(and get styled on) every now and then

Is Light Side worth playing? Because I'm sure Dark is amazing.

You end up playing both during the course of a full playthrough

Who you start with only changes who you use in the last fights during Red Side.

goldenpp72

Just to be certain, the campaign doesn't support co op at all does it? Seems like the only way I'd want to play this one through.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Just to be certain, the campaign doesn't support co op at all does it? Seems like the only way I'd want to play this one through.

No but there are co-op multiplayer modes

Probably not enough to carry on someone's interest alone though

Shizzlee

Most new people online are ass. It's getting kinda boring. I just hit the point limit in a Battle Royale with my Max, and before that I carried a team in Team Battle with my whack bot. Never played a Cage Match yet. There's always none.

Roto13

Try putting the code in from your account settings in the XMB. The new store is shitty at codes, as it is at basically everything else.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
My PS3 code still doesn't work :(
Hm, they should be working now... I just had one of our guys test it here at SEGA and they're downloading fine.

Could those who are still having trouble let me know what country you're in? The code activation today should have been solely for users in the North American / Latin America market.

Uraizen

Banned
Hm, they should be working now... I just had one of our guys test it here at SEGA and they're downloading fine.

Could those who are still having trouble let me know what country you're in? The code activation today should have been solely for users in the North American / Latin America market.

NA, or more specifically, the US.

LarryButz

USA. Message I get says:

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid

v0yce

My Bayonetta code isn't working.

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries."

Anyone else run into this?

edit: I see I'm not alone. US

Not working from the store or XMB, US copy from gamestop.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
OK cool, thanks for the heads up and quick responses. Sorry for the delay on this, let me check out what's going on.

And likewise to confirm, other people have been able to redeem their PS3 codes following the store update?

Top Bottom