• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I wish main missions would unlock faster. Repeating side missions can get boring, even with high score improvement being an incentive.

Multiplayer is a blast.

Eusis

Code's not working either. If I don't hear anything else (or if it doesn't miraculously work on Vita) I'll go to GameStop tomorrow.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
So I couldnt find the code anywhere. It wasn't in the case or on the receipt. I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Anyone know what's up :'(.
If you got it from EB Games or Gamestop, it should be printed on the receipt. :)

One last question for people having trouble redeeming: Did you try redeeming the code before the store update hit?

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
OK, I need a few volunteers who are having trouble with their PS3 codes to join me in the name of science.

Hit me up with a PM if you have a moment to do so!

If you got it from EB Games or Gamestop, it should be printed on the receipt. :)

One last question for people having trouble redeeming: Did you try redeeming the code before the store update hit?

I didn't, just got the game home like 20 minutes ago and it still gave me the same error as everyone else.

chrono01

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having Bayonetta code issues. I tried redeeming mine both under Account Management as well as in the actual Playstation Store and it comes back as "invalid". :(

North America [Canada]

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
curious i redeem mine just fine on xbox 360

are the majority of the problems coming from the ps3 version?

All the 360 codes are good, it sounds like the issues are only on PS3, and in most cases may be from the store taking a little bit to update.

Special thanks to all the brave volunteers who had messages in my inbox before I even refreshed the thread. Your contributions in the name of science do not go unnoticed. :)

Cbajd5

OK, I need a few volunteers who are having trouble with their PS3 codes to join me in the name of science.

Hit me up with a PM if you have a moment to do so!

Now I kind of wish my code didn't work so I could help in the name of SCIENCE...

Mine worked, and I tried redeeming it before the update. Used the Sony Entertainment Network website in the attempt and when I redeemed it though.

Himself

I want this....Can't make myself add to my backlog even more though. It will happen eventually

With a semi-niche game like this that relies heavily on an online community you may not want to wait too long. Put some SP game on the back burner and get in while the getting is good. For $30 you can't go wrong.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
:x

I can't play tonight

I wish main missions would unlock faster. Repeating side missions can get boring, even with high score improvement being an incentive.

They bar fills up based on score on the mission

should unlock after one play through if you get gold or platinum.

Uraizen

Banned
All the 360 codes are good, it sounds like the issues are only on PS3, and in most cases may be from the store taking a little bit to update.

Special thanks to all the brave volunteers who had messages in my inbox before I even refreshed the thread. Your contributions in the name of science do not go unnoticed. :)

Whatever helps those having problems.

chrono01

I'll give it a bit of time [to see if the code issue gets fixed] and eat dinner [ramen]. It seems to be affecting the PS3 and people in Canada, although I'm not sure why.

Here's hoping we get a satisfactory conclusion! ^_^

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Progress in the name of science is going smoothly. I sent you all PM's back with some instructions on what to try next.

I also need one brave volunteer who didn't manage to pre-order the game on PS3, but has it right now, and lives in the US. The job may or may not involve near-death experiences and a sentient potato. PM me please. :)

Top Bottom