• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Yuterald

Just got off from work. Got my copy. PSN name is Gazel_Ministry. I've got a small crew already that I'll be playing this with over the weekend. Just going to chill with SP for the night. Feels nice to have a new P* game!

cj_iwakura

How many GAFers are likely to show up for a 16 man/woman free for all?

Let's find out! I started a 16 person room, send me a message if you're down.
(PSN: cj_iwakura)

3/16 and counting.

Neither of my Bayonetta codes are working for me. I haven't attempted to redeem until just now. :(

Trying to add some fellow gaffers and then I'll jump in after dinner. No mic or keyboard hooked up at the moment though.

tranciful

Got a txt from gamestop yesterday saying "available Tue AM" -- got their when they opened and they didn't have it. Went back after work and they only had the display copy -_-

Wasn't a fan of Gamestop before, but I might have to go full on boycott and don't sweat preorder bonuses from now on

Himself

Progress in the name of science is going smoothly. I sent you all PM's back with some instructions on what to try next.

I also need one brave volunteer who didn't manage to pre-order the game on PS3, but has it right now, and lives in the US. The job may or may not involve near-death experiences and a sentient potato. PM me please. :)

Should we hold off before we try again if we already attempted using the code and it didn't work?

Riposte

I went to the store. No update. Code is still not working. The thing is, the guy gave me the code over the phone... so I don't want to be screwed over (i.e. I want to get this shit done tonight lol). If it is not too late, I'll PM you RubyEclipse.

So what version is most popular on GAF? PS3 or 360?

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Bayonetta is pre order bonus only?

Why do gaming companies do this? Now i'll just wait for dlc to hit psn and buy the game then. by the time it does, the game will probably be cheaper too. :(
It's the same reason almost all major game releases (and even smaller ones) put up special content for pre-order. Pre-Orders are a major element in gauging reaction and interest in a game, and they help the retailer know how many copies to order.

The multiplayer is really solid even if you're not playing as Bayonetta, but I'll let the other folks not involved with the game give you a less biased opinion on that. :)

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Quick update for those with PS3 code issues (some of you have seen this via PM already): Sony is saying that some accounts may take a bit of time to refresh fully, but the code should work once this happens.

If you're still having issues now, wait a few hours, try once more, and if it still doesn't work, give it another shot roughly 24 hours after your very first attempt. If anyone is still unable to get it working tomorrow, I'll be here to raise the issue and make sure you're all taken care of. Thank you for your patience! :)

Himself

Quick update for those with PS3 code issues (some of you have seen this via PM already): Sony is saying that some accounts may take a bit of time to refresh fully, but the code should work once this happens.

If you're still having issues now, wait a few hours, try once more, and if it still doesn't work, give it another shot roughly 24 hours after your very first attempt. If anyone is still unable to get it working tomorrow, I'll be here to raise the issue and make sure you're all taken care of. :)

Thanks for the reassurance!

Now back to unlocking all the other characters. How much are people loving the smack talking dialogue before fights in the SP? Cause I'm loving it.

Persona7

Banned
I keep getting a message telling me that Matchmaking has failed...Anyone else? I'll probably just try tomorrow as I feel like I got food poisoning.

Edit : didn't see the message a few posts up

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
really weird seeing rubyeclipse in a none sonic thread.

I dont care about bayonetta really. Is there any store I can just walk in and pick this up in the UK?
Hey, I was in the Valkyria Chronicles thread back in the day, too. :) And the Rhythm Thief thread... and...

Oh, to answer your question: Yes, but the game comes out on the 11th there.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
They should call this game Death Ball Reigns. Daaaamn. Great time. You killers have a good time. :)

Bayonetta is pre order bonus only?

Why do gaming companies do this? Now i'll just wait for dlc to hit psn and buy the game then. by the time it does, the game will probably be cheaper too. :(

WHY indeed

For some reason I thought Bayonetta was available to those who bought it on freaking release

Anarchy-Reigns-642x500.jpg

I'm hoping she is unlockable in the game somehow or released digitally before I lose interest. Platinmu games is reason enough to buy any game, but Bayonetta was the reason I picked it up day one.

Platinum Games... please unscrew gamestop's screwup

Top Bottom