• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

I played a game with a few of you and...I'm terrible. Going to go through the campaign a bit more to practice before coming back online.

Akkad

Banned
Absolutely, I get it! It's an indicator of interest; that helps the developer retailer, publisher and developer but does it help the gamer? philisophically, i walk in on the same day as others do to pick up the same game, same price albeit less content. From my perspective, is that fair everything else being equal? That's why I do not and have never catered to pre-orders. In the end, it CAN (may not) affect the dev more than it affects me. I can play something else, so the end result in some cases is the reverse of what was intended.

The smart retailers play a different strategy. They buy in bulk and pass savings to co sumers in advance of release date albeit with same content that can be acquired anywhere else. That's smart business.

Thank you, and this is the reason I will probably never play this game.

Sorry I didn't play PXG and, like, everyone else. Had to finish up story mode 'cause the lady wanted to see the end.

As soon as I get Onkie, it's back to getting wrecked.

Edit: As for the whole pre-ordering issue, I see where people are coming from, but it's silly not to do so if you have the opportunity. It sucks, but developers need all the help they can get these days. And buying a niche title like this in bulk would be a huge waste of money.

chrono01

Quick update for those with PS3 code issues (some of you have seen this via PM already): Sony is saying that some accounts may take a bit of time to refresh fully, but the code should work once this happens.

If you're still having issues now, wait a few hours, try once more, and if it still doesn't work, give it another shot roughly 24 hours after your very first attempt. If anyone is still unable to get it working tomorrow, I'll be here to raise the issue and make sure you're all taken care of. Thank you for your patience! :)

Thanks for your assistance in this matter. I'll do as you say!

If you got it from EB Games or Gamestop, it should be printed on the receipt. :)

One last question for people having trouble redeeming: Did you try redeeming the code before the store update hit?

Its not I tried. One of my friends didnt get it on his receipt either. How does sega manage to screw up pre order bonusesafter delaying the game for half a year and after sinking so much advertising dollars. If they dont fix this I'm just gonna return it . Tired of this nonsense. They need to sort it out with gamestop/eb

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hm, on the 360 in an open lobby for Team Deathmatch. Taking forever... :( Anyone wants to join in, send me a message: GuardianE9999

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Not sure what is going on with my internet but I guess I'll just have matches after 30 minutes of searching each time. x:
o1qst.jpg

Weird that people are still getting failed codes. Mine went through after the store updated.

Been flooded with invites tonight, been in laggy rooms, lopsided rooms, random rooms, but it's all been goofy fun so far. Gonna try and see what I can do to make Mathilda effective, I need to incorporate more air.

zroid

Banned
Sigh, I still have yet to play this. I totally wasted my getting the game a day early, guys, you have my permission to flog me or whatever.

V_Arnold

Hm, folks....

Does this play anything like Spawn: In the Demon's Hand back on DC?
That was one of the most fun I have ever had with multiplayer brawlers.

Mupod

Not just you, 360 online is pretty messed up for me too. I just don't have the patience to sit there for half an hour.

If it's purely a NAT issue then I'm fucked because there is nothing I can do about it. But I can play literally any other game just fine on any of my systems so...yeah.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
ugh

damn you shizzlee and your impossible content upload rate

I need practice

Also seems like there were too many games goin on didn't know who was playing with who.

Glad the code thing isn't just me, it's the only reason I pre-ordered. Fix it, whichever evil corporation is responsible.

Also:
Aphallatosis; Aphallatosis; PS3

schlew

Happy (?) that the code thing isn't just me. Had to go to another EB to get one (on PS3 it's just one 12-digit code right? 360 had two, one for Bayo one for the modes). Got home and thought the code was wrong, and was pissed because of the legwork. So yeah, awesome that it's not something I need to worry about for now.

Enjoyed what I played so far! Happy to be Jack once again.

Top Bottom