• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Here? Didn't know you was UK based.

yeah, thats fine. will the extra modes be offered as DLC as some point?

Ah, I'm not - I live in San Fran. :)

If you're in the UK, the content is bundled in with the first edition copies of the game. If you're in the US, you get the bonus content by pre-ordering at Gamestop.

That said, anyone in the US will eventually be able to get all the DLC content, so even if you forgot to pre-order, you'll be able to get your hands on it later.

Aesthet1c

Do we know how long Bayo is going to be a preorder exclusive for? I wasn't able to get a code but I'm willing just to buy the DLC.

SGRemy

Good gangbangs gaiz....I mean games, good games guys. Not good from my end but w/e. I've got a spare 360 bayonetta code if anybody needs it

I should probably learn the controls and stuff before playing online like this but whatever.

At least I managed to get a kill steal in on CJ before he died to that lizard thing.

Zuly

I wasn't paying any attention to the game and today I went to GameStop with a gift card, and decided to get it. So far I'm not regretting this purchase.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Wow, glad that Bayo code issue isn't only on my end, just came here to bitch about it not working. lol.

Dunno who to pick now doe. :(

goldenpp72

Good gangbangs gaiz....I mean games, good games guys. Not good from my end but w/e. I've got a spare 360 bayonetta code if anybody needs it

I could use it, would be awesome. If not then if anyone else has one they don't need it would be great, kinda feel shafted that apparently buy.com didn't get them. Is there any other DLC i'm missing?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I can't seem to connect on PSN most of the time. x: Going to try XBL for a bit.

EDIT: Well i got into a random huge room on PSN I dunno what is the problem is connecting with GAF. D:

JPKellams

Wow, glad that Bayo code issue isn't only on my end, just came here to bitch about it not working. lol.

Dunno who to pick now doe. :(

I haven't read the full thread yet (just got in the office), but has anyone successfully redeemed the code. I'm trying to figure out what is going on for you guys.

Riposte

Heh, someone had fun with these trophy names... think I'll go with the Max Anarchy trophy. Hope it works like Vanquish's.

Mupod

360 online doesn't seem to work...I just get a variety of errors every time I try. Network error, lobby closed, matchmaking failed, can't find a match, battle royales with 4 people that never get anywhere etc. Seems like nobody is doing Survival because it can't find that when I search for it specifically. I did get one single Dogfight match going and I easily got first place somehow.

I haven't read the full thread yet (just got in the office), but has anyone successfully redeemed the code. I'm trying to figure out what is going on for you guys.

there have been a few reports of people able to redeem it on ps3, but its been pretty widespread. Ruby contacted sony and they said they would refresh the codes so he told us to try in a couple hours and if all else fails 24 hours from now.

Thats about where it stands now as far as I know.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
there have been a few reports of people able to redeem it on ps3, but its been pretty widespread. Ruby contacted sony and they said they would refresh the codes so he told us to try in a couple hours and if all else fails 24 hours from now.

Thats about where it stands now as far as I know.

Sounds about right. I guess I lucked out in activating the code. FWIW, I activated it on the Vita, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Roto13

I'm kind of surprised by how terribly I'm not doing. I even cheesed out and came in first for a second before the bonuses that last time.

Top Bottom