• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Announced (Wii U, Mario Party System, Holiday 2015)

E3 Gameplay Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmxGG003_Xo

0dKTu10.png

18864704055_bc995588ab_c.jpg

18838451816_824cf2b219_o.png

18838452596_dd0c40079d_c.jpg

theaface

"Amiibo Festival"

Well, there it is. All of your frenzied irrational Amiibo purchases have led us to this point.

I hope you're
un
happy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I refuse to admit this exists.

Ultima_5

i like the fact they're not just doing another animal corssing on wiiu since its more suited for the handheld. hope its great

Putosaure

They basically decided to fuck with every franchise.

No AC Wii U : but a somehow average AC Mario Party.
No Metroid game : Metroid Prime co-op spin-off on 3DS.
No Zelda Wii U : Four Swords minus one.

What's next ? :D

cluderi

Good grief....

A board game I don't really want featuring pieces I can't find to buy.

WHERE IS MY ANIMAL CROSSING WII U?!?!?!?

This is Nintendo at the lowest I've ever seen them. No originality. Not even the big sequels we expect. Just garbage cash ins, one after another. It's depressing.

I mean, I like Mario Party, but I was really hoping for an actual AC game for Wii U. :(

I'll still get this if I'm actually able to get the amiibo.

unsure about this one. i like a mario party with different skin and im tired of the same animal crossing game play for the last three iterations... but do i like this combination? i dunno

woen

seriously Nintendo wtf

the Starfox with N64 graphics

the Animal Crossing home "thing" on 3DS

and now a stupid mario party-like with the graphics from Animal Crossing City Folk

you know where I'll use your 30€ amiboos

-____-

Ithil

seriously Nintendo wtf

the Starfox with N64 graphics

the Animal Crossing home "thing" on 3DS

and now a stupid mario party-like with the graphics from Animal Crossing City Folk

you know where I'll use your 30€ amiboos

-____-
N64. Really.

Joei

At least you'll be able to buy all the AC Amiibo from eBay, at a premium. Or you can import and pay double the price.

Choomp

Banned
Oh come on, you could've made a mainline game and people would've bought amiibo and played it. Yeah, it would've been more work, but be cool for once

Also, let the record show I'll be throwing money at those games and the amiibo.

Euron

Worst case scenario I expected a by the numbers more of the same Animal Crossing for Wii U.

What in God's name is this shit?

Top Bottom