• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

somedevil

Rusev is currently out with an injury. I don't know how long he is out, but I'm guessing he's gonna be out long enough for Lana to be able to make a debut.

somedevil, you've posted updates on Lana in house shows, has she shown any progress to be ready for a debut yet? The only thing I've really seen her in was the WM 32 match and that was only for a little bit she was in it for.

I haven't watched them but from the twitters of people who were there had no tweets saying she was god awful. Her last nxt match was march but no one knows how much training she has done at the performance center.

If she does a match it better be a jobber match or will someone like Becky or natalya or charlotte. I don't think a match with Carmella is going to fly.

Watching the Z! True Comeback Story thing and smh at Zack Ryder having his logo tattooed on his leg.

I haven't watched them but from the twitters of people who were there had no tweets saying she was god awful. Her last nxt match was match but no one knows how much training she has done at the performance center.

If she does a match it better be a jobber match or will someone like Becky or natalya or charlotte. I don't think a match with Carmella is going to fly.
I'm not sure how long she's been training for, but yeah, I'm not expecting much out of her. No offense to Lana, but it seems she's getting training from the PC and well, most people trained there don't turn out so good. Thanks for the answer.

Isn't the majority of the cash earned by WCPW from monetization? Since they charged their ticket super cheap?

What's the word on Tyson Kidd ever wrestling again after his injury?
He's unfortunately done. Him being able to still walk is a miracle.

But he has a job for life in that WWE will keep using his shadowed figure whenever there's a mystery partner to be announced later in the evening.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
He might be able to get cleared by other promotions willing to take the risk should Tyson ever choose to leave. But WWE is never going to clear him.

I enjoyed his last run with the WWE before the injury with Cesaro. Glad he can at least walk and somewhat recovered.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Isn't Tyson still making that Total Divas money with Natalia? He probably doesn't need to wrestle.

He's going to be on the payroll until he officially announces his retirement. There's apparently a lot of bad blood there because he's concerned that going after WWE for this would negatively affect Natalya's career. The thing I heard was that he felt he had grounds to sue them for failing to protect him (e.g. they threw him out there with Joe with like 10 minutes warning and then possibly fucked up the post-injury treatment), but that Natalya wanted to keep her job/push so he's just doing nothing.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
WWE also signed him to a new deal after the injury.

Hopefully Kidd can be a coach at the Performance Centre eventually.

While he may not be able to take bumps, I would love to see him have a role on 205 Live or NXT (commentator, GM, etc.)

Kaladin

Damnit!

”Throughout April, NOA territories will receive the last shipments of Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition systems for this year. We encourage anyone interested in obtaining this system to check with retail outlets regarding availability. We understand that it has been difficult for many consumers to find a system, and for that we apologize. We have paid close attention to consumer feedback, and we greatly appreciate the incredible level of consumer interest and support for this product."

miserable

J8gZAlA.gif

Metlzer thinks Wyatt to Raw was the replacement move for the initial AJ plan.

Makes sense given how nonsensical the move was. Wonder if he'd have gotten the title again if he was staying on SD

Sephzilla

how is this an L? they sell out in seconds, and they're LITERALLY just emulating roms

they probably made a monstrous profit on them

they could have made an even more monstrous profit had they actually did some market research and realized the demand for the profit. Instead they made a respectable profit and also upset their consumer base a little bit. It's a case of doing good when you could have done great.

imBask

Banned
they could have made an even more monstrous profit had they actually did some market research and realized the demand for the profit. Instead they made a respectable profit and also upset their consumer base a little bit.

maybe, probably, but now it's a collectors item and people will JUMP on the next iteration

and don't give me none of that "they won't because they're upset waah"

People will murder eachother for the next one regardless

Anth0ny

You can't monitize off wrestling anyone on YouTube? Does that include WWE's channel? LOL

oh god if they don't let us monetize off GTA anymore my life is over

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What stopped them from moving AJ in the first place?

Because AJ Styles is the face of SmackDown given that Cena isn't on the program anymore and Orton doesn't work a full schedule.

Caderfix

I've been thinking about getting a Nintendo Classic, I see it everyday on my way to work but at the same time... It's an emulator, basically. I don't know, I might bite eventually.

Good question no idea.

If I had to guess, having the Shield on the same brand along with AJ being able to work with the guys that need help establishing themselves.

Top Bottom