• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Did a fan really slap Alexa Bliss' butt?

yep Nia's reaction was priceless and if you catch it at the end you can here alexa say did he slap my ass. Internet is praising this kid like he is the second coming when in reality i hope someone explained to the kid why it was wrong to do it.

yep Nia's reaction was priceless and if you catch it at the end you can here alexa say did he slap my ass. Internet is praising this kid like he is the second coming when in reality i hope someone explained to the kid why it was wrong to do it.

No one should praise that kid. Parents have clearly taught him poorly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
looked like the kid was going for a hi5 with Nia but when turned heel with the butt slap :(

Watching SD tonight, I think they have finally almost gotten to the point where Jinder feels okay as an upper level guy. Not as world champion, mind you. I still think Nakamura should win. But he doesn't feel as weirdly out of place as he did two months ago.

Watching SD tonight, I think they have finally almost gotten to the point where Jinder feels okay as an upper level guy. Not as world champion, mind you. I still think Nakamura should win. But he doesn't feel as weirdly out of place as he did two months ago.

he is definitely coming into his own its a shame that he was rocketed to it instead of being properly built up would have meant more if he had chased the belt for a couple of months and then finally won it but this is WWE and a solid story line is very hard to come by

cordy

Banned

Yeah I think his matches lately's showed his improvement and honestly it's to a point where I'm ok with him in the upper card position compared to a Sheamus.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Welcome to the fold brother

Anth0ny

vince has these two "tall guy" toys to play with:

DHTCQFMXgAE0HPS

got bored of the third one

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was super excited about Jinder before I quit watching. I'm glad he's finally getting over with some more people.

I think I'm going to come back and watch 2000-2004 in a year or two.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
and yet cass still looks better than corbin

so yeah. unless this is all a swerve and corbin goes over strong on sunday i don't think he's going to be around much longer. he's kinda useless.

I'll laugh my ass off if he gets future endeavored and then New Japan turns him into a mega star.

Though honestly, I don't think even NJPW can polish that turd.

What incident?

Last week when Corbin was going off on Meltzer on Twitter, a fan responded and defended Meltzer. Corbin called him worthless, so the guy revealed that he was a soldier that had been visited on duty by Vince and showed a picture of them together. Corbin quickly apologized, but it seems to have been in vain.

Anth0ny

What incident?

he tried to shoot on meltzer, but instead big dick dave shot back, ended up working corbin, then corbin tried to shoot on someone, turns out that someone was a former shooter... of other people! for the us army!

so corbin apologized and was worked in the end like a true jabroni mark

What incident?

Corbin was being a pratty Do You Life Bro shit to a guy and said yeah well have you done in your life... and the dude said served my country complete with pic of him in uniform with Vince.

It was cheap but Corbin basicaly had to go yeah well I respect you and you proved me wrong but uh you're still wrong.

Tall4Life

to be fair to dave and army guy corbin was trying to pedal the lame argument that you cant talk about or criticize wrestling if you've never taken a bump, he deserved to get shot on

Wait...so if you say "I'm in the military", you automatically deserve an apology for a twitter fight? I don't get it. Did Corbin diss his service or something

Edit: ^ Ah I see. I can't tell if Corbin is staying in character when he tries to diss people on twitter or if he's really upset at the twitter bullying he gets.

Tagyhag

Wait...so if you say "I'm in the military", you automatically deserve an apology for a twitter fight? I don't get it. Did Corbin diss his service or something

The guy risked his life for his country, calling him a "loser nobody" doesn't look good. Especially when you work for a company that does Tribute to the Troops.

Obviously Corbin didn't know at the time (Dumbass should have read that guy's twitter handle) but it would have been even worse if he doubled down.

Edit: ^ Ah I see. I can't tell if Corbin is staying in character when he tries to diss people on twitter or if he's really upset at the twitter bullying he gets.

In the past two weeks, he's gotten beaten down on Twitter by Meltzer, Mojo, Cena, Balor, and that military guy.

He brings this shit on himself. lol

Anth0ny

The guy risked his life for his country, calling him a "loser nobody" doesn't look good. Especially when you work for a company that does Tribute to the Troops.

Obviously Corbin didn't know at the time (Dumbass should have read that guy's twitter handle) but it would have been even worse if he doubled down.

sounds like a heel being a heel to me

didn't punk mention on the podcast that you have to stay in character on twitter but then you get a call from the office if you heel on someone? looks like corbin went halfway... and still got in trouble.

didn't punk mention on the podcast that you have to stay in character on twitter but then you get a call from the office if you heel on someone? looks like corbin went halfway... and still got in trouble.

When you are as bad at Twitter as Corbin is, you might as well not even try.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

yeah but he works for a senile old man

See guys, I told you Sami Zayn should have won the briefcase. Like, look at what he's doing for Syria. Look at his big gold heart and look at the positive press he brings.

Let's listen to some ska to close the evening.

Top Bottom