• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

wonzo

Banned
hope corbin enjoys his future endeavours at impact

Rate your reaction to Corbin's burial by Naito reaction image

8HrXeMh.jpg

I'm 2nd row, 2nd square

5th row, 2nd square

to be fair to dave and army guy corbin was trying to pedal the lame argument that you cant talk about or criticize wrestling if you've never taken a bump, he deserved to get shot on

Oh the military card was cheap in the best usage of it possible. It shouldn't have mattered who that guy was Corbin was being a dick... but getting him to grovel so fast because it was a man in a uniform was spectacular.

If you want a look into how much Vince changes shit on the fly, WWE literally sent out a press release advertising three specific matches for 205 Live today, and by the time the show aired only one of them actually happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL Corbin cashed in and LOST!?

Holy fuck buried as fuck

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Corbin is currently living in the center of the Earth with the mole people right now.

Probably going to get buried even further by Cena on Sunday.

Maybe we're gonna find out he popped after SummerSlam.

Since when they changed the cash in? If i recall i remember people cashing in and ref re started the match without waiting for champ to recover.

Angry Grimace

I can't wait to hear Alvarez talk about how much of a geek Corbin is.
I mean, he lost a feud pretty handily to Zayn. Nobody cares he got his win back. Then he lost to Nakamura. Then he lost to Jinder. Now he's going to lose to Cena.

Angry Grimace

2B probably was a hint to the main event. Because Corbin got Bayley Buried.

daemissary

Man, I just finished watching on the west coast and what in the literal fuck was that ending. Corbin sucks but what did that ending accomplish?

If you want Corbin to lose when he cashes in, why don't you have him cash in on Nak after he wins on Sunday and have Nak go over clean to make Nak look super strong?

It's really like they aren't even trying anymore.

I don't care if da meltz was the cause of this while thing.

Corbin cashing in and losing does much more for his character. Let's see how he does with Cena. If he works Cena, Corbin will be WWE Champion. If Cena buries him then Corbin is done like Rusev.

Top Bottom