• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Rate your reaction to Corbin's burial by Naito reaction image

8HrXeMh.jpg

I'm 2nd row, 2nd square

3rd row, 2nd square.

Oh by the way, regarding the 'Kid spanks Alexa' thing. This video shows that Bayley was trying to do the same thing before, so I thing the wee kid was copying her unaware of the different contexts. Hopefully the parents had a quick word with him about that sort of stuff afterwards.

Also, damn that Neville promo was good.

God dammit I planned on finally returning to the gym today and watching some G1 while I do cardio but remembered that my account is gone due to the fact my debit card changed. It's outrageous that I have to pay a full month for using it about two weeks in August, they really need to fix their shit.

Oh by the way, regarding the 'Kid spanks Alexa' thing. This video shows that Bayley was trying to do the same thing before, so I thing the wee kid was copying her unaware of the different contexts. Hopefully the parents had a quick word with him about that sort of stuff afterwards.

Also, damn that Neville promo was good.

I don't know if they're family/related or not, but there's an older guy towards the corner of where the barricade is that says "Don't do that" or "No" or something along those lines immediately. No idea if they're related or not though. (I'm at work and can't be specific with the quote, I just remember him looking irritated).

orioto

Good Art™
It's like SDl is purposely trying to have the worst booking ever. The mitb used as a story part in the cena/corbin feud.. And that looks like they finally though "yeah Corbin shouldn't have had that in first place"

But it's not the first time they chose a random mitb winner to see if ideas come out after that..

Hasney

Or they actually had faith in Corbin and they don't anymore. It could actually lead to interesting booking if they did anything with it, like Jinders foot being under the rope, but they won't.

jmdajr

Time for a TOP 5.

Top Five worst Trump moments SO FAR.

1) Totally Cool with White Supremacy
2) Threatens to Nuke North Korea
3) Travel ban
4) Bans transgendered from the Military
5) Out of Paris Agreement.

God help us.

Anyhow...

SUMMERFEST! ALEXA AND SAHSHA GONNA BE A SHOOT!

Fox318

Time for a TOP 5.

3) Travel ban
4) Bans gays from the Military

God help us.

He didn't ban gays he banned transgender troops without even alerting the military ahead of time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love heel Usos and none of y'all can take that away from me

imBask

Banned
I just watched what happened at the end of smackdown, first wrestling content i've watched in a while

why waste the MITB on Corbin if this is what you're going to do with him? did he get popped and they're mad at him or something?

Hasney

I just watched what happened at the end of smackdown, first wrestling content i've watched in a while

why waste the Rumble on Corbin if this is what you're going to do with him? did he get popped and they're mad at him or something?

You mean the MITB and not Rumble, right? He insulted people on Twitter who destroyed him. One of them was an army person. if Vince found out he was DISRESPECTING THE UNIFORM, what do you think is going to happen?

jmdajr

why waste the MITB on Corbin if this is what you're going to do with him? did he get popped and they're mad at him or something?

wow. I didn't know this happened.

cordy

Banned
Time for a TOP 5.

3) Travel ban
4) Bans transgendered from the Military

God help us.

Anyhow...

SUMMERFEST! ALEXA AND SAHSHA GONNA BE A SHOOT!

Homie, we might as well do a "Top 100 Worst Trump Moments of 2017" for him. Let's turn that into a DVD set.

Top Bottom