• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

imBask

Banned
KhUupYe.gif

you broke my heart Zachary

The part of WCW 2000 that people always cite as being the worst (the Russo lunacy, that I fucking loved and still do) was about 500 times better in every way than that 3 month or so period booked by Sullivan (post Benoit and co leaving) that was the most boring shit I've ever seen in probably any medium.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I miss when Beefy was fun, all the crap in America is breaking his spirit.

Sephzilla

Seph still not willing to talk about how Zach is spreading fake news. Is he part of it ? ��

[ GWF currently believe's Zach's #FakeNews comments are a diversion tactic to take focus away from an alleged positive Fanta test after GWF7. ]

somedevil

Uso's vs New Day is on the preshow. So they need 2 more to match last years amount.

Plus according to WWE poll here is the top 5 matches people are interested:

56%: 4-way
10%: Jinder vs Nakamura
8%: Finn vs Bray
7%: Raw tag match
7%: AJ vs Owens

Zach

Brothers, what you have to understand, dudes, is that that wasn't Zach posting earlier, brothers, that was the character of Zach, dudes. The character the world knows as Zach, brothers, is not the Zach before you today, dudes.

meppi

It works in kayfabe. If he can still win his matches, he shouldn't retire. He said farewell to the G1 in the best possible manner.

Oh, I understand it completely. It all makes sense.
But it just kinda hurts seeing it play out.

Vegetarians are right, but I just cain't.

(Although I eat a lot of non-meat stuffs.)

Honestly, it's much easier to switch than I ever thought it would be.
There are a ton of great meals I learned to cook over the past year that don't contain meat, nor dairy.
And for certain foods that kinda need meat, you can use a variety of substitutes that I'm finding even better in some cases, like seitan.

Hex

Banned
Anonymous source has sent video in reportedly from Zach's locker room before the last Gaf Wrestling event.

The Digital Arkham network is not responsible for the content found within.

tumblr_nzdqibh7Rt1u7pih9o1_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Uso's vs New Day is on the preshow. So they need 2 more to match last years amount.

Plus according to WWE poll here is the top 5 matches people are interested:

56%: 4-way
10%: Jindel vs Nakamura
8%: Finn vs Bray
7%: Raw tag match
7%: AJ vs Owens

I'd be happy to see Nakamura hit Bobby Jindal with a Kinshasa.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/ric-flairs-fiancee-medical-update-multiple-organ-problems/

Ric Flair is still in critical condition -- and suffering from "multiple organ problems," this according to the wrestler's fiancee.

"I have been unable to talk on the phone without crying and just feel shocked over events," Wendy Barlow said in a statement.

Barlow says she first took 68-year-old Flair to the hospital Friday night after he was complaining of severe abdominal pains ... and "from that moment on it all seems like a nightmare."

Barlow says Flair is now dealing with multiple organ problems -- but didn't specify exactly what he's been diagnosed with or what caused the problems in the first place.

:(

Just keeps digging, huh?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What Twitter stuff?

He got in an argument with Dave Meltzer on Twitter over his height (really) and then as a result of that, got in an argument with some fan where he called him a loser - then the guy posted a picture of himself in his military fatigues with Vince.

Zach

Honestly, it's much easier to switch than I ever thought it would be.
There are a ton of great meals I learned to cook over the past year that don't contain meat, nor dairy.
And for certain foods that kinda need meat, you can use a variety of substitutes that I'm finding even better in some cases, like seitan.

I know things, meppi, okay?! But I'm weak!

Anonymous source has sent video in reportedly from Zach's locker room before the last Gaf Wrestling event.

The Digital Arkham network is not responsible for the content found within.

tumblr_nzdqibh7Rt1u7pih9o1_400.gif

200_s.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What Twitter stuff?

1. Dave Meltzer calls Baron awful on his podcast.
2. Baron Corbin responds on twitter with the always intelligent "You can't criticize me cause you don't bump bro" argument.
3. A random internet guy defends Meltzer reaffirming that Baron is in fact awful.
4. Baron calls the random internet guy useless.
5. Random internet guy posts a picture of him on active duty in Afghanistan standing with Vince McMahon and The Big Show.
6. Corbin falls over himself trying to apologize.

Top Bottom