• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Yakuza 6 coming out on March 20th. Been purposely holding off on playing these because I know that I'll only be able to play one, and this one has the NJPW folks, so yeah.

Hex

Banned

Takes a hell of alot more than that for a good match. Everyone is strong style all of the sudden especially in the UK. People are like a bunch of books who just found something for the first time. "What if ryu was in mortal kombat" "imagine maga man in tekken!"

I will be fair though because I have not watched nxt in a bit , who is it and I'll reevaluate after. What I saw in the gif was sloppy.

miserable

wall.gif

Takes a hell of alot more than that for a good match. Everyone is strong style all of the sudden especially in the UK. People are like a bunch of books who just found something for the first time. "What if ryu was in mortal kombat" "imagine maga man in tekken!"

I will be fair though because I have not watched nxt in a bit , who is it and I'll reevaluate after. What I saw in the gif was sloppy.

Oney Lorcan/Biff Busick.

Pikma

Banned

"Oooh everyone please stop fantasizing with my promotion, I found it first"

Get the fuck out of here with this strong style all of a sudden bullshit, the dude has been wrestling for almost a decade and no, he did not became "strong style" all of a sudden after watching NJPW last week.

Pikma

Banned
Hmmm give me your name and let me evaluate your matches so I can tell you if you are worthy of working for my favorite promotion, I'll call you

Hex

Banned
Wait, wait.

There isn't an IC title match at Summerslam?

What the fuck is wrong with that company.

Nope, cramming Miz and his crew against Hardy's and Jordan on the pre-show so that Miz and Big Show can have a slot....THAT is the true tragedy.
Won't even go into the pulling the Cruiserweight match

Hex

Banned
I can't even imagine how awful that will be.

We have also seen it a few times now.
Enzo's presence did not make that big of a deal.
If they wanted this to have any effect at all they should have kept them apart until SS and maybe done a tag team match on Raw to lead in

Hasney

I read that the reason Enzo is even involved is as a punishment for his behaviour because he's afraid of heights.

May or may not be true, but it sounds like something Vince would do.

Hasney

kevin-nash-1469359267-800.jpg

Hes just seeing where the tide is going.

I thought he voted for Trump?

No, he just wore that shirt for a reaction because he is kind of a piece of shit. He's just not a Republican/Trump voting piece of shit.

To the low IQ group. The tweet was, wore this for a response. Never did I say I backed,endorsed or gave a fuck about the candidate. In Volusia county where I live it was warmly embraced. Thus Hillary you're in trouble girl. Trump crushed in my county. I wasn't wrong. This was a warning not an endorsement. I even cut the sleves of to fit the demographic . I've voted Democratic in all elections except my first, which I voted for Reagan. I don't flip or flop. I vote for my party unless a beacon of sensibility comes along. I wasn't feeling Trump. It's one vote fuck you if it's not your choice. I'm a fucking American served my country in the United States Army. Assholes say tired of people with celebrity voicing their opinion. Guess what my vote counts as one just like you. Social media doesn't matter to me. Act like a stupid bigot your blocked. I don't need nor want your approval. People ask me what I do every day. They have no idea who I am. My answer whatever the fuck I want!

When the election results came in:

Took down my last post. This is what I have to accept. I'm very disappointed. I can only pray the transition is mild. Leave the rights we the people have gained. Lets not go backwards . It's over for that I'm grateful.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/773...onths-ago-clarifies-past-trump-tweet-and-more

No, he just wore that shirt for a reaction because he is kind of a piece of shit. He's just not a Republican/Trump voting piece of shit.

If his whole thing is to be reaction seeking piece of shit, well then he's still a piece of shit and part of the problem with internet culture today

Hasney

I'm not sure I believe anything Nash says. Fuck Nash.

I mean, he's talked about being a literal card carrying member of the democratic party on shoot interviews before the whole Trump thing was even starting, so I think I'll take his word on it.

Not on everything, just this.

Nash wore the shirt to see how people reacted that day

After most loved it, he tweeted that Hillary was in trouble

Spoiler for last November: she was

Top Bottom