• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

actually it was Zach who first dug up that post by Data

It's true and I'd do it again!

(Why did I do that again? Was Dato ragging on Dolph? I think I just searched his posts using the keyword "Dolph" and picked one of the oldest ones. He ate crow and apologized at length and he's been fine ever since. Thank you.)

Lethal fucking Leap Year
BM1009.jpg

Chet and Susan

miserable

It's true and I'd do it again!

(Why did I do that again? Was Dato ragging on Dolph? I think I just searched his posts using the keyword "Dolph" and picked one of the oldest ones. He ate crow and apologized at length and he's been fine ever since. Thank you.)

it had something to do with Naito I think

Zach

Oh, wait. He was saying he had never posted about loving Dolph Ziggler and Bubba Ray Dudley more than Naito, and then I uncovered his lies. He ate crow and apologized at length and he's been fine ever since. Thank you.

Beefy

Netflix Marvel shows:

DD 2: 6/10
DD1 4.5/10
Defenders: 4/10
JJ: 3/10
LC: 2/10
IF: 1/10

Think that is me over with watching that shit. Only Punisher interests me now.

Zach

If McMahon, Jr. -- as I like to call him -- does not die this year, I will do the right thing: sweep it under the rug, edit all of my previous posts, and start a new "dead in 2018" prediction.

Zach

Netflix Marvel shows:

DD 2: 6/10
DD1 4.5/10
Defenders: 4/10
JJ: 3/10
LC: 2/10
IF: 1/10

Think that is me over with watching that shit. Only Punisher interests me now.

Why would you keep watching?? Like, you gave DD1 (whatever that is >_>) a 4.5 and kept watching DD2 (I assume that is a continuation?) -- I don't get it!

Beefy

Why would you keep watching?? Like, you gave DD1 (whatever that is >_>) a 4.5 and kept watching DD2 (I assume that is a continuation?) -- I don't get it!

Cus I like Marvel stuff, so hoping they got better? They are also all different shows with different actors etc, so one could be good and one not. DD is Daredevil ha.

there's a Punisher show?

Yep, there is a trailer for it out now

imBask

Banned
it's kinda weird to have wrestling fans have such high standards for TV shows

and I don't even disagree with those ratings beefy

Hycran

Banned
The best part about the SRR skits is that it shows just how good the WWE writers are at writing, not booking. The difference couldn't be clearer when they cant put together a coherent show from one day to the next but these skits have very clear narrative story arcs and character progressions. Maybe because vince has nothing to do with them?

Anth0ny

Just like with kideo games, I'm gonna wait until CW and Netflix finish all these superhero shows, then marathon them all when I retire someday.

It's way too hard to keep up with all this shit right now.

Beefy

it's kinda weird to have wrestling fans have such high standards for TV shows

and I don't even disagree with those ratings beefy

Wrestling to me is now 90% background noise. I watch it when I am playing a game on my lappy etc. Were as shows like Marvel Netflix you have to watch the whole time to get what goes on. Legion is Marvel's best TV show by far.

klonere

Banned
The best part about the SRR skits is that it shows just how good the WWE writers are at writing, not booking. The difference couldn't be clearer when they cant put together a coherent show from one day to the next but these skits have very clear narrative story arcs and character progressions. Maybe because vince has nothing to do with them?

From everything I've heard about SRR, the talent are the driving force behind the creative process.

I mean Sex Ferguson is a character Gallows played years ago.

Try podcast, Beefy.
Writers don't have anything to do with SRR. Writers don't book the show.

Mahonay

Banned
Hahaha. So our neighborhood friend Dan Wickes, who's this amazingly awkward up and coming comedian, was at a roast battle at the New York Comedy Club last night.

Dolph Ziggler was there. Dan got up there and called him White Trash Rapunzel.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Renee with the 80s hair is the greatest thing to happen to wrestling since Rock vs Austin

Long hair Renee from a couple years ago was

:sweat:

Ambrose is a lucky, lucky, Deano

It's kinda nonsense but the back of the shirt font is cool.

I feel like putting the wrestler's name on it ruins most of these shirts. It's like the designers have some imperative to make sure everyone knows it's a wrestling shirt when in reality everyone who you wanted to know it was a wrestling shirt would already know.

Top Bottom