• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Guzim

I wonder what he checks today...

Team MMA ticket sales?

297852.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

What the hell am I watching?

Guzim

The ring announcer sounds like the fake Russian from GLOW lol

I need to know who's garage this was shot in.

And I'm pretty sure the average weight difference was like 50 lbs

Just to make it clear about the weights - there was a restriction of total weight not more than 500 kg per team, so each team had a chance to choose its roster and strategy

:eek:

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Curt Hawkins has 100 straight losses, including 7 losses to James Ellsworth.

Raw64life

Curt Hawkins has 100 straight losses, including 7 losses to James Ellsworth.

And to think he was re-hired for the same reason, and at the same time, that Jinder was re-hired. A year later, he still hasn't won a match while Jinder is 2 months into a WWE Heavyweight title reign.

Does anyone know how much Daryl plushes cost? I know it's part of the show, but I'd be kinda bummed if I had bought one and Fale ripped it apart.

I guess it's a trade off for that moment?

Hex

Banned
LOL Kate Beckinsale will never do another Con.
Tampa Bay Comic Con is today, and before they could even get her in there was an "incident" with an "over zealous fan" that she had to fill out a long incident report for.
Temped to drive out there now.

Hasney

Does anyone know how much Daryl plushes cost? I know it's part of the show, but I'd be kinda bummed if I had bought one and Fale ripped it apart.

No doubt NJPW or Fale himself will track the dude down and get him a new one, or it's a plant, or he told Fale to do it.

Anth0ny

http://www.strapya-world.com/products/81434.html

Tired, lazy and don't want to do anything!
Unmotivated look, Mochi neko with fluffy feeling.

No enthusiasm in the face, flabby tummy and a hunched back. Made of soft material and flexible cotton. Wow-!-! Weary hearts will be fulfilled with this cuddly cat. Without even thinking it, your subconcious will tell you that you are relaxed and want to spend more time with this comfy cats.

Contains beads in the bottom, so that it can sit by itself.
Embroidered paws for hands and feet. It is just too cute.
If we put the M and L size together, it is like a parent and kid. So many ways to use it. You can make it sit down on a chair or desk at ofiice, or hug it, or decorate it as an interior!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Rewatching the first NXT Brooklyn show since it's one of my favorite PPVs ever.

Still can't believe Liger's first and only WWE match was against Tyler Breeze of all people. Decent match so far though, I really hoped this was gonna lead to a Hall of Fame induction for ol' Thunder.

Catching up with the G1 with Day 6. Why do I feel like Tama Tonga is trolling us by doing his Roman Reigns cosplay with the vest? Do all Samoans have to wear vests?

Rewatching the first NXT Brooklyn show since it's one of my favorite PPVs ever.

Still can't believe Liger's first and only WWE match was against Tyler Breeze of all people. Decent match so far though, I really hoped this was gonna lead to a Hall of Fame induction for ol' Thunder.

Maybe.

Finished SSS16 Day 2. Might be my single favorite event of the year. Just a super tight three hours of great wrestling, a MOTY contender, and a great main event.

Highly recommend it.

Team MMA and Medieval MMA will still be around in #5Years

And I'll still be loving them until I'm dead. Will take a permaban if I don't

You are around for the peak of sports

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
And to think he was re-hired for the same reason, and at the same time, that Jinder was re-hired. A year later, he still hasn't won a match while Jinder is 2 months into a WWE Heavyweight title reign.

He has a dark match win over Apollo Crews.

Catching up with the G1 with Day 6. Why do I feel like Tama Tonga is trolling us by doing his Roman Reigns cosplay with the vest? Do all Samoans have to wear vests?

Tongans and Samoans are two distinct peoples with their own unique culture and language, you ignorant jackass.

I can't believe that infamous American Kenny Omega beat noted Chinese wrestler Toru Yano in this comedy match during the G1.

There. That should give bean breath another reason to do outraged drive-by post because God forbid that I confuse Tama Tonga's ethnicity.

I can't believe that infamous American Kenny Omega beat noted Chinese wrestler Toru Yano in this comedy match during the G1.

There. That should give bean breath another reason to do outraged drive-by post because God forbid that I confuse Tama Tonga's ethnicity.

I mean, he literally has TONGA in his name.

Top Bottom