• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Forkball said:
Carlito had Swagger pinned for about 20 seconds.

Carlitos shoulders were down too.

Should have been a double pin causing the title to be vacated.

Kind of like how HHH lost the World title when Edge pinned Beniot Hardcore Holly and tapped at the same time.

joeposh

I liked that ending. I thought it was going to end with a cliched staredown turning into a hug between Orton and Cody, but Cody showing real anger and then pushing it down sets the stage nicely for a legacy fueled screw job on Orton down the line (or just straight up abandonment).

Forkball

Supposedly Angela Fong (FCW talent) might replace Lillian Garcia.
angela-fong.jpg

I am behind this.

Kletian

Seemed kinda like Orton was telling Cody, "sever the ties that bind, your family is your weakness. Look at Ted, he slapped his father and turned his back on him, and he's better for it!"

Lot to read out of a single RKO but that's what I got.

Kusagari

I really thought that Ted would be the one getting the push from Legacy but it seems to be Cody which I'm glad about. Ted has the charisma of a black hole from what we've seen. Cody's actually pretty good and has great facial expressions as we saw tonight :lol

Azuran

Banned
Wow, that was without a doubt one of the best Raw episode ever. Everything was good tonight. Great matches, good host and an awesome cliffhanger ending that really makes you watch the next episode. Even DX was awesome tonight

Damn, why can't the Raw team do that all the time?

bathala

Banned
laserbeam said:
Kane is getting some kelly kelly kitty kitty

Undertaker is getting Mccools
I know about McCool. do u have a source with this kelly kelly and kane?
my brother doesn't believe this is true

bathala said:
I know about McCool. do u have a source with this kelly kelly and kane?
my brother doesn't believe this is true

I don't believe this is true. I will never believe it! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEERRRR!

Raw was great last night. DX segements were awesome :lol

Wanted Miz to win the US Title though :(

laserbeam

Banned
jmdajr said:
I was wondering about that.

so now he's plowing Michelle?

Yeah I suspect she is the whole reason they got a divorce. Word is Taker is a bit of a pest when it comes to pushing Michelle backstage as the best thing to happen to women wrestling etc

jmdajr

laserbeam said:
Yeah I suspect she is the whole reason they got a divorce. Word is Taker is a bit of a pest when it comes to pushing Michelle backstage as the best thing to happen to women wrestling etc

Interesting.

So who are the rest of the divas dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom