• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 Early access,Road to Battlefield 1 streams (BF1 prior release thread)

Game is amazing.

And again

Why oh why did they choose Sinai for the beta?

The two other desert maps, especially FAO.

Anyone done an operations game yet?

Nekrono

Thing to mention, that EA Access gives 10 hours free trial and then if you use those 10 hours and then order/buy the digital version you get another 10 hours before the game comes out. Once you buy it gets reset to 10 hours, so if you play 2 and then buy you only get 12 total. But play all 10 and then buy and you're golden.

I used that method on NHL 17 and a buddy did it with Madden and NHL. Honestly not sure if it is intentional or title specific but it might work.

Figure it might help some people out.

Wow this is great, I might pass on the deal on GMG if this is the case, can somemone confirm?

JBuccCP

I heard a scream behind me and turned to see an enemy bayonet charging. I panicked and fumbled with the controls, accidentally pulling out my pistol and managed to get off a single feeble shot right before he began his skewering animation when.....he was annihilated by a direct mortar strike. God bless you whoever sent that shell. Wish I was recording.

Anyone tried both versions ?

I still don't know if i should play on PC or PS4, i rather be sitting comfortably on my chair with a gamepad but the PC is prettier and KB+M is more efficient...

#Firstworldproblem

You play with controller on PC ? But that doesn't give you a huge disadvantage ?

Sounds like they've added aim assist for controller on PC. I'm actually ok with this, because I would like to try a few games in my new 65" 4K.

I mean I'm still gonna be at somewhat of a disadvantage against really good Keyboard and mouse users, but so far I've been doing really well actually. It feels like playing on the PS4 did in the beta, so yeah I think this is the first PC game Dice has done that has FINALLY had it.

Twinsen343

Seriously am that excited for this.

However decided to get the Standard Edition and the Premium pass - one more week for me!

St. Quentin Scar Conquest frame rate was quite bad on Xbox One. Had multiple lockups, and lots of dropped frames. It was the worst of the maps I played frame rate wise for Conquest.. I played all of them except Sinai Desert.

phaonaut

$72 for Deluxe early enlister or $46 for base game from GMG.

Do you guys think the extras you get are worth $26?

Is Origin the cheapest place to get Deluxe version for PC?

So could I just get an Origin Access pass on PC for a month, start the download now, and when my code comes through from ozgameshop on the 21st I won't have to redownload EVERYTHING? Will it just download the remainder of the game thats not in the trial? I think the code is for Origin so that should be how it works right?..

Is it bad that I'm getting the PC version and playing it on a controller? >_>

I suck at PC FPS games using M/KB since my setup isn't optimal at the moment for M/KB gaming.

Nooope lol, same here. I've always hated using Keyboard and Mouse. Also despite having a really good PC I've always had to play BF games on consoles for MP because of no magnetism/aim assist for controllers on PC, but now I can finally play the best performing and looking version for once. I would like to give whoever got this in the PC version a hug at Dice.

Top Bottom